F1 2017 Season

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Should be a fun race. Did anyone else hear DC saying "kiss my ring" to Steve Jones? Cracked me up :lol:

Wicked_Badger

So envious! Enjoy yourself mate! :)
Cheers!

Absolutely horrendous conditions today. Stuck it out from around 9.30am - 4.30 in the torrential downpour (wasn't prepared either, shorts & tshirt, my bad) before leaving the circuit right before quali started again :-(

Saw it in a bar in the town, what a lap by Lewis, genuinely god like. That start/finish section was like a swimming pool.

Don't get the Ferrari's being so slow. They looked clearly 2nd quickest in
FP2 - the Williams were miles behind!

I get a peach of a view of the start tomorrow. Predictions are that Hamilton will run away with it, Ocon 2nd because Ferrari won't be able to pass Bottas (the Mercs are genuinely fantastic around here in the dry, far more planted than anything else). Stroll will be done by a dodgy pit stop, which will be ironic because Williams are the best at them. Or he'll crash into Hamilton at the start...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I support Hamilton but I have put money on Vettel to win the title. After this track Ferrari are favourites in most.
Ferrari need to pray for no rain in any other races.
Rain shouldn't be an issue in any other track bar maybe Suzuka. Monza is a "bad" track for Ferrari by itself(even in dry conditions it's not a track were ferrari can compete with the mercs)

Giggsy92

Fitting way for Lewis to get the record. Vettel should be alright tomorrow, obviously Kimi will jump out the way and I don't see Stroll or Ocon holding him up for long. Will be interesting to see if he has the pace to undercut Bottas... Doubt he will but if he leaves here only 3 points behind he'll probably take that given Singapore should see him gain 10-15 points on Lewis.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So Mercedes "can't supply the new engines to their customer cars in time" for the race that is all about top end speed. Yea ok!

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Incident between Stroll and Verstappen? When that happened, they were so far from each other...

EDIT: They changed it to say Massa.