F1 2017 Season

muller

I think certain "teen girls" struggle to comprehend that in this instance (and others), accidents happen in racing. Max is a reckless driver, but inventing him steering when you can see he doesn't is pretty dire.

kotha

No one is talking about Alonso.. But he had a real loss yesterday.. Would have been a nice day for him to get some points.. Poor guy..

Reading through I cant believe the tantrum that Santi had.. I mean if u support Ferrari,surely Kimi is doing a very good job.. The first page of tantrums was funny but then it just got tedious..

Red bull seem to have a good setup right now,I wonder why they want to shift to Honda.. Considering how bad Honda have been with McLaren..

Rooney1987

No one is talking about Alonso.. But he had a real loss yesterday.. Would have been a nice day for him to get some points.. Poor guy..

Reading through I cant believe the tantrum that Santi had.. I mean if u support Ferrari,surely Kimi is doing a very good job.. The first page of tantrums was funny but then it just got tedious..

Red bull seem to have a good setup right now,I wonder why they want to shift to Honda.. Considering how bad Honda have been with McLaren..
With Alonso's luck over past decade Honda will end up putting together a game changing engine just as they stopping working with McLaren and helps Red Bull win, while the new Renault engine will fail.

GloryHunter07

Hamilton at top. :cool:

Imminent Santi meltdown.
Good call:

Raikkonen, you dickhead!
Kimi is a bastard! Sack him now!!!!!!!!!
Title over.
English fans so happy. Ah ah ah.
Me cago en tu puta madre Raikkonen!
Hamilton lucky cnut.
Raikkonen should get the sack immediately.
Chelsea to batter us and Vettel out. feck off Lewis!
Hamilton asked Charlie not to go with the SF. It's clear.
And fecking Hamilton supports Arsenal. I am ashamed.
I just hope someone hits Lewis in the back. He doesn't have to win the race. feck being gentle with a dirty cnut like him.
C'mon Marchionne! Sack Kimi now. Overrated prick.
No, just that fecking Stevenage boy. I just hate him.
Is this a perma ban? :lol:

rednotled

I've got a real soft spot for Mclaren and Alonso; and on a wet Singapore track i reckon he would have been awesome.
That start (can't call it first corner) crash robbed us of a potentially epic race as I think Alonso, Verstappen and Hamilton would have fancied their chances in those conditions and could have pushed on from their start positions.

And yeah, some of the cringe-worthy posts on this thread would shame Blue Moon let alone RAWK.

kotha

I've got a real soft spot for Mclaren and Alonso; and on a wet Singapore track i reckon he would have been awesome.
That start (can't call it first corner) crash robbed us of a potentially epic race as I think Alonso, Verstappen and Hamilton would have fancied their chances in those conditions and could have pushed on from their start positions.

And yeah, some of the cringe-worthy posts on this thread would shame Blue Moon let alone RAWK.
Yup.. Wet races are the best, entertainment wise.. Max would have been great yesterday.. Hamilton and Alonso just seem untouchable in the rain.. Definitely a level above the current field.. I think Suzuka would be a good should for rain again..

With Alonso's luck over past decade Honda will end up putting together a game changing engine just as they stopping working with McLaren and helps Red Bull win, while the new Renault engine will fail.
Totally possible.. Such a shame he hasn't had a good car for years..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Don't you worry guys, he's fine, as you can see by this recent picture of us(and other ferraristas)

Our motto is "Completus Enginus Breakdownus", which means "May the best car win" for those of you who don't know latin

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead

Fascinating video showing the start and safety car procedure for Hamilton on that first lap, it seems a bit er difficult (remember no more radio comms about these things).

GloryHunter07

Fascinating video showing the start and safety car procedure for Hamilton on that first lap, it seems a bit er difficult (remember no more radio comms about these things).
Amazing how fast that turn one incident happens, cant really tell how bad it is.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
The championship is over now in all honesty, unless Ferrari's new engine that was planned to make its debut in Malaysia has by any chance closed the gap.

pauldyson1uk

The championship is over now in all honesty, unless Ferrari's new engine that was planned to make its debut in Malaysia has by any chance closed the gap.
Dont be so quick to write the season off, the tracks left favour both teams with Ferrari with the edge.
There is nothing wrong with the engine they have now, the crash in Singapore was a massive blow for them.
I dont think Mercedes have had a DNF so far.

kotha

Amazing video.. Never seen things like this.. The moment when Vettel spins, not even a big twitch from him.. Just a slight adjustment and keep going..

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
Great watch. thanks for posting
F1 and Nascar drivers and the like have the reflexes of jet pilots. It looked like the field was deliberately trying to hit the car at the beginning of the video! He must have practiced on the dodgems. The info shown at the bottom of the screen is fascinating.

pauldyson1uk

Pierre Gasly will replace Daniil Kvyat at Toro Rosso from this weekend's Malaysia GP for an unspecified number of races.
Gasly is expected to land the race seat to be vacated by Renault-bound Carlos Sainz at the end of the season and Toro Rosso have decided to use the upcoming races, starting at Sepang, to evaluate Gasly in a race weekend.

Although reports have suggested Gasly will be in the car for the Malaysia and Japan double-header, the team did not confirm how many races Kvyat would be sidelined for.

"This is not a case of goodbye for our Daniil, as he still remains part of the Red Bull family,"

F-Red

Kvyat has been completely outshined by Sainz this year & hasn't looked the same since they demoted him from Red Bull. Gasly will add some value to the line up next year, but i fully expect Matsushita in that car as soon as he qualifies for his super license.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
This should be a Merc race, right? Lewis should have won last year but had the failure mid race. Meanwhile Rosberg nearly got knocked out on the first lap but managed to fight back to a podium. What's changed?

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
This should be a Merc race, right? Lewis should have won last year but had the failure mid race. Meanwhile Rosberg nearly got knocked out on the first lap but managed to fight back to a podium. What's changed?

pauldyson1uk

It should be a Merc race , but FP was dreadful for both of them , way off the pace, now they could be sandbagging, they have dont it before. Lets see how qualifying goes.

pauldyson1uk

I have seen this before with the Merc's , they do nothing in FP , but come qualifying they were right up there.
50% chance of rain for the race and about 40% for qualifying, but its Malaysia, it can rain anytime and when it rain OMG it rains.