F1 2017 Season

gaucho_10

how do you know they are sandbagging ? Lets see what happens in qualifying before we start with the pathtic's
No that we have seen what happened I can say that the only thing pathetic here is your post. One needs to be seriously biased not to see it and actually believe that Hamilton was sliding yesterday because he really had issues with the car.

Personally I have no problem with any team sandbagging, why show your hand in FP when you dont have to.
Of course you don't, why would you? Now if you were a fan of some other driver the whole "F1 - tailor made to Mercedes" thing would annoy you together with their sandbagging and Toto's retarded comments about having a gremlin in the car.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Can't believe people are writing off Vettel. The same people who view him as the world's best. He'll make top 5 or 6 easily if he stays out of trouble and get "best driver" tag. Hamilton has a failure or clips someone and we are back under 25 points.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Can't believe people are writing off Vettel. The same people who view him as the world's best. He'll make top 5 or 6 easily if he stays out of trouble and get "best driver" tag. Hamilton has a failure or clips someone and we are back under 25 points.
3rd if lucky.

20solskjaer

how did he take himself out?
Pulling over to the left to cover off a driver he isnt competing with the title for while his title rival is in 6th place, not only taking himself out of the race but also taking out two people who were contenting for the race win and could have taken a huge chunk of points from hamilton

pauldyson1uk

No that we have seen what happened I can say that the only thing pathetic here is your post. One needs to be seriously biased not to see it and actually believe that Hamilton was sliding yesterday because he really had issues with the car.

Of course you don't, why would you? Now if you were a fan of some other driver the whole "F1 - tailor made to Mercedes" thing would annoy you together with their sandbagging and Toto's retarded comments about having a gremlin in the car.
WOW you could not wait to post that! both the Merc's were struggling in FP and both Q1 and Q2, not only I saw it, I was watching C4 and even they mentioed it, if Vettel was running Lewis would not of got close to pole.
If you think I am biased towards any driver you should reall read more of my post, yes Iam a Lewis fan but biased is the last think I am

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
Pulling over to the left to cover off a driver he isnt competing with the title for while his title rival is in 6th place, not only taking himself out of the race but also taking out two people who were contenting for the race win and could have taken a huge chunk of points from hamilton
it was a perfectly natural thing to do.
Have seen many polesitters do it , especially when the first turn is not on your side.
He didn't get off the line as he would have liked so moved over to cover Verstsappen (perfecty normal) he would not have known where Kimi was.
He is a racing driver, on pole position he is not going to give that up to anyone without a fight regardless who they are.
It really is very simple (Racing incident).

20solskjaer

it was a perfectly natural thing to do.
Have seen many polesitters do it , especially when the first turn is not on your side.
He didn't get off the line as he would have liked so moved over to cover Verstsappen (perfecty normal) he would not have known where Kimi was.
He is a racing driver, on pole position he is not going to give that up to anyone without a fight regardless who they are.
It really is very simple (Racing incident).
You can dress it up however you want, (ie perfectly natural, racing incident) i can understand it if he was covering off hamilton, but he as a 4 time world champion and should be a bit more clever there, the fact that it was verstappen who he (and numerous others) have had run ins with makes it even more ridiculous thing to do

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
You can dress it up however you want, (ie perfectly natural, racing incident) i can understand it if he was covering off hamilton, but he as a 4 time world champion and should be a bit more clever there, the fact that it was verstappen who he (and numerous others) have had run ins with makes it even more ridiculous thing to do
:lol:

pauldyson1uk

Ferrari are set to introduce a raft of new engine components on Sebastian Vettel's car after a failure in qualifying left him starting last at the Malaysia GP.

The German, 28 points behind championship leader Lewis Hamilton, failed to set a time in Q1 after losing power on his first flying lap.

Ferrari remain unsure what caused the issue - having changed the engine as a 'precaution' following a glitch at the end of Practice Three.
But with Vettel now last and Hamilton on pole, Ferrari will use the opportunity to add more components to his engine pool for the final races of the season with any subsequent grid penalty futile.

"It would make sense. We will see what we have," Vettel told reporters about the possible plan.

Exactly how many components are introduced will be confirmed by the FIA on Sunday.
The upgraded ICE for Qualifying was Vettel's fourth of the season - the last allowed before a demotion - while he has been on his fourth turbocharger since May's Spanish GP.

Vettel is also already on his fourth control electronics while he is on his third MGU-H, MGU-K, and energy store.

Under F1 rules, the first time a fifth element is introduced, a 10-place grid penalty is applied while a five-place demotion is handed out when a fifth of any of the remaining elements is used.

gaucho_10

WOW you could not wait to post that! both the Merc's were struggling in FP and both Q1 and Q2, not only I saw it, I was watching C4 and even they mentioed it, if Vettel was running Lewis would not of got close to pole.
He still would have been in the first row right next to him.

If you think I am biased towards any driver you should reall read more of my post, yes Iam a Lewis fan but biased is the last think I am
I didn't like the term "pathetics" you used because we all know what happens when Mercedes switches their engines to Q3 mode. Negating that is showing bias.

Btw, I really don't like Mercedes, so that's my bias right there.