F1 2018 Season

spwd

No penalty for Hamilton. Expected. He is just the king of the F1. He can do what he wants.
fecking cnut with a great lap.
Toto celebrating like a cnut for this pole lol!
Him and Toto are the 2 most arrogant people in the world. Even Trump is better than them.
Oh feck off Toto and Lewis! They should let the others win some races. Hate the people who win too much.

Gonna be a good race tomorrow though. Ferrari should do fine with the soft tyres.
Not my fault if it hate Mercedes.

:lol::houllier::lol::houllier:

pauldyson1uk

I hope the FIA dont give Seb a penalty , give him a bollocking yes , but no penalty.
Lewis I am not so sure, the one with Kimi , nothing in that for me, but the other could have been very nasty, if no penalty, points on his license and a roasting , but Seb got a 3 place drop , should be the same ?

spwd

Personally I think they both deserve a penalty, I can understand why Vettel was a bit annoyed but he knows the rules and lost his temper again. The Sirotkin incident could have been a terrible crash and as Di Resta said the last thing you do is make a sudden movement like Lewis did.

Giggsy92

Can't see Hamilton getting anything for the Sirotkin incident, that was silly driving from Sirotkin trying to get ahead at that point. He might get something for the Kimi one though. Vettel will be lucky to get away with anything less than a DSQ, such a dumb thing to do.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Can't see Hamilton getting anything for the Sirotkin incident, that was silly driving from Sirotkin trying to get ahead at that point. He might get something for the Kimi one though. Vettel will be lucky to get away with anything less than a DSQ, such a dumb thing to do.
No penalty for Vettel.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Personally I think they both deserve a penalty, I can understand why Vettel was a bit annoyed but he knows the rules and lost his temper again. The Sirotkin incident could have been a terrible crash and as Di Resta said the last thing you do is make a sudden movement like Lewis did.
100% this.

If the roles were reversed Sorotkin would get a penalty, no doubts. Silly that the sport still pander the top teams/drivers, it should be consistent. The title is over now but I guess the care more about the race than being honorable

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Sirotkin and Hamilton were on outlaps, it's kind of an unwritten rule amongst drivers that they don't overtake on outlaps they just wait and open up their gaps to ensure the drivers don't suffer a loss of downforce in dirty air. That is why Hamilton reacted like he did i.e. oh shit is he on a hotlap, I best move and then finding out he wasn't and re-overtaking on the main straight to make a point. A similar event happened with Magnussen and Alonso in Monza (no penalties in this incident either). If Sirotkin needed to go faster on his outlap to heat up the tyres Williams should not have dropped him at the back of the queue.

As for the Vettel stuff, he did shut the engine off and follow the protocol even if he was a bit angsty about it all. In sessions where conditions can change very suddenly it does seem very silly to have this procedure in place.

Here's the Magnussen/Alonso stuff for reference:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Raikkonen and Vettel swap positions. It's the right thing to do, as Raikkonen is clearly faster today.