F1 2018 Season

Rooney1987

"I get tired of the questions. If I get a few more, I might headbutt someone." Isn't an acceptable response to me no natter how annoyed he is. Might be some context, he have might meant it as a joke but doesn't read like one.

It's valid to ask why this is happening at the moment and he's going to react like that they'll carry on doing it. If I was Riccardo I'd be paying them to keep asking.

Last edited:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
"I get tired of the questions. If I get a few more, I might headbutt someone." Isn't an acceptable response to me no natter how annoyed he is. Might be some context, he have might meant it as a joke but doesn't read like one.

It's valid to ask why this is happening at the moment and he's going to react like that they'll carry on doing it. If I was Riccardo I'd be paying them to keep asking.
Verstappen gonna Verstappen :lol:

Giggsy92

Given how cosy Ricciardo is with the media he probably wouldn't have to pay.

Mercedes looked quick yesterday but it's hard to see how they can hold off Ferrari given the engine situation. Hopefully Red Bull are in the mix but I'm not sure they'll have enough in quali.

Wicked_Badger

After yesterday’s practice it looks like the Mercs have this in the bag. Hamilton only 0.5 down on Verstappen on the slowest tyre.

The variables are if the Merc engines last/can be dialled up to 11 given that they’re end of life & if Ferrari can turn up the heat on their fresh/upgraded spec engines and gain a big chunk in sector 3.

The midfield should be interesting again. It’s so tightly packed and the fact you can overtake in Canada should make for interesting racing.

Last edited:

Giggsy92

Brilliant efforts from Verstappen and Bottas, bad showings for Kimi and Lewis. Should be a good scrap for 2nd and 3rd tomorrow.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Hamilton locked up again on the last lap.
Great qualifying, it was hard to tell who was going to get it.
Great to have three teams in the mix.

What is the story with the constant talking to Christian Horner though?

Wicked_Badger

Great quali, really tasty front row. Got a feeling Bottas may lose out at the start to Max though.

The Honda engine upgrade looks pretty significant with Hartley being that far up the road on a power circuit (although got a feeling that the Torro Rosso's generally run low downforce).

Should be a great race!