F1 2018 Season

Sandyman

Is anyone else watching on a TSN stream? WTF is it with airing ads taking 75% of the screen :mad:

Hephaestus

Twice now the Renault's have fed out into a battle for position and the director cuts elsewhere. Very annoying.

At least they learnt for Hamilton coming out, so close to a disaster there.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Why doesn’t Kimi go for ultra soft tires again? He’s run basically half the race on ultra soft with a much heavier car so he should easily be able to do it again with less fuel onboard.

Hephaestus

Why doesn’t Kimi go for ultra soft tires again? He’s run basically half the race on ultra soft with a much heavier car so he should easily be able to do it again with less fuel onboard.
Can't use the same compound for the whole race so he'd have to pit again.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Can't use the same compound for the whole race so he'd have to pit again.
Yea I completely forgot the rules for some reason. It’s great that I make a complete ass of myself when I for once decide to post in this thread.. oh well.

Rooney1987

Yea I completely forgot the rules for some reason. It’s great that I make a complete ass of myself when I for once decide to post in this thread.. oh well.
To be honest they do change the rules for crap like this every week it seems.

If ever a race summed up what is wrong with F1 it's this. You can't get too close to the driver in front as it will ruin tyres, that's not motor racing.

Hephaestus

Nah, it's fine. Blame it how boring this race has been, it's been pretty unwatchable. Almost a disaster there because of the pit lane entry.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
In Barcelona now and can’t find the race on the telly here. Bloody Spanish!
Apart from their food, beautiful cities and cheap wine what they ever done for us?
Reading the updates on the beeb it looks like a boring race though.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Hamiltons pace has been very poor through out the season. Dont know what happened to him.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
To be honest they do change the rules for crap like this every week it seems.

If ever a race summed up what is wrong with F1 it's this. You can't get too close to the driver in front as it will ruin tyres, that's not motor racing.
Nah, it's fine. Blame it how boring this race has been, it's been pretty unwatchable. Almost a disaster there because of the pit lane entry.
Yes this race hasn’t exactly been exciting.. Too bad since for the first time since forever it felt like there were 6 drivers who were all in it before the start. Instead we got the dullest race of the year so far (after Monaco of course).

Bottas doing his best to liven it up now though.