F1 2018 Season

Member 90887

It looks like Mercedes sacrificed Bottas there. too bad (for him), it was clear for everyone that they should have pitted him.

But it"s a good one for Lewis.

Member 90887

And Kimi was impressive today, i don't get what's happening with him the last couple of races (contract renewal time ?), he's super agressive, super hungry ! that's the kimi Ferrari wants. did he find his mojo back ?

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
That first safety car has totally revitalised the race. NASCAR do the whole bunching up thing for exactly this reason (competition yellow I think they call it). Don't be surprised to hear talk of this coming to F1 in the near future especially with the owners being American and all.

Giggsy92

Lewis should be pretty pleased with that, got lucky with the SC but his pace was immense at times and the start was the only real blip on his weekend.

Hope he goes to town on Kimi in the cooldown room.

Sandyman

That first safety car has totally revitalised the race. NASCAR do the whole bunching up thing for exactly this reason (competition yellow I think they call it). Don't be surprised to hear talk of this coming to F1 in the near future especially with the owners being American and all.
Could you please repeat that?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That might be the pass of the season from Seb

Race of the season

Won in their home :drool::drool::drool:

Hamilton was incredible too

TheBest

SPNTBP
It looks like Mercedes sacrificed Bottas there. too bad (for him), it was clear for everyone that they should have pitted him.

But it"s a good one for Lewis.
They were going for a win. Looked reasonable to me. That was their only chance. In hindsight obviously it looks bad.

Hephaestus

Not a chance. If it ever does happen, that'd be where I stop racing.
Laugh all you like. If you are defending Max's bump into Kimi last season, your opinion isn't worth even looking at.
You mean, like Kimi did? His opinion isn't worth looking at apparently.

Enigma_87

You know who
Lewis should be pretty pleased with that, got lucky with the SC but his pace was immense at times and the start was the only real blip on his weekend.

Hope he goes to town on Kimi in the cooldown room.
Both Vettel and Lewis should be pleased today. Vettel for winning it (can't see that without the incident) and Lewis for clawing back to 2nd.

pauldyson1uk

That will be the death of F1 if it does happen , do not want it , F1 should be about raw speed and power , not yellow flags for no reason.

Member 90887

They were going for a win. Looked reasonable to me. That was their only chance. In hindsight obviously it looks bad.
Not just in hindsight, everyone was talking about the weird decision at the time, Horner said he'd have pitted Bottas.

Hephaestus

Only saw the last 7-8 laps, exciting finish.
How the hell did Lewis get to be dead last ?
Poor start and slipped down to third. Kimi tried to get past and tagged him, caused a spin. Kimi lost out to the Red Bulls and got a 10 second penalty, Hamilton wound up right at the back. Think he was still ahead of Perez who'd also spun and Hartley who retired so was 18th.

Member 90887

Feck him with his whining all day long when not in p1. Insecure bastard.
I'm not even talking about that. i'm talking about the fact that he left for the podium without talking to Brundle for the post-race interviews.

Member 90887

HA HA moaning about Lewis being unhappy !!
What do you expect , hit and in dead last , what do you expect him to be like !!!
To be a sports about it. i just wanted to hear from him about the incident, i couldn't care less if he was angry or not.

Pscholes18

It was a racing incident...Kimi admitted he slid a bit and got into him....stay show some respect do the interview the moaning cnut.

Member 90887

Did he say intresting tactics from Ferrari ? does he think that Kimi did that on purpose ?

He really is a sore loser! God o_O

Member 90887

Haha, Jenson with the slip of the thong, saying that it's great that Ferrari and McLaren are battling it out.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Not just in hindsight, everyone was talking about the weird decision at the time, Horner said he'd have pitted Bottas.
Hamilton was able to hold off kimi on the freshers tyres. His tyres were only 4 laps younger I think. I think its really about securing 2nd position vs going for a win. Obviously Mercedes guys gambled and I think that was reasonable at that point of time.

Member 90887

Jenson saying that the Bottas call may have been the team call for Lewis.

pauldyson1uk

FFS Toto what are you going on about , it was a racing incident , nothing deliberate and shame on you for even thinking that.
Lewis is just as bad for the intresting tactics from Ferrari comment, it was a mistake by Kimi and he admitted it, and people wonder why fans dont like Lewis.
Both should be given a warning about future conduct for those comments bang out of order.

Member 90887

Totto saying: Was the Hit deliberate or incompetent ...

it's just shows the class of the Mercedes team. that's the first time they are under pressure and their true colors show.

Member 90887

FFS Toto what are you going on about , it was a racing incident , nothing deliberate and shame on you for even thinking that.
Lewis is just as bad for the intresting tactics from Ferrari comment, it was a mistake by Kimi and he admitted it, and people wonder why fans dont like Lewis.
Both should be given a warning about future conduct for those comments bang out of order.
Do you undestand now why the antics of Lewis and right now Mercedes bother me and why people are being bothered by all this.

vangagal

HA HA moaning about Lewis being unhappy !!
What do you expect , hit and in dead last , what do you expect him to be like !!!
:lol: So how Lewis should behave?