F1 2021 Season

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Just Max according to the F1 website.
To be honest I actually didn’t see any waved flags so I got no idea where they were or when. But if they were on the main straight, Ocon definitely backed off (I think it was him), Bottas didn’t. And I don’t know what happened after that.

ArjenIsM3

You can clearly see Bottas blasting past Gasly near the end of the video so you can bet your arse if Max gets a penalty Horner will do everything he can to ensure Bottas does too

Hephaestus

What’s the point of a meeting if it’s already decided that he won’t be punished? Could the FIA be any more transparent?
Believe they initially concluded no investigation necessary and told the media but have changed their mind and summoned Max since. Wonder if Mercedes got in touch with Michael Masi to ask what the feck?

Someone's put together a compilation of drivers here. Looking at that, Max is the only one to pass double waved yellows but it looks like Bottas and Sainz passed a single stationary yellow as well so potentially three places for them and five for Verstappen. Sainz had just been summoned as well, guess they're going through them all now, likely Bottas to follow.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Well, for all the talk on here during the last month about how the season was over for Mercedes and Lewis, as things stand today it's actually Red Bull and Verstappen who look to be in trouble.

Of course there's still all to race for and literally anything can happen in the last three races. But I just saw Verstappen's post qualifying interview and he knows it's just not looking great right now. First time this season where I feel you could clearly see he's lost that real belief. Will be really interesting to see how he deals with that tomorrow, but yeah, it's not great for your morale knowing you can have an impeccable race, perform at 105% and still normally finish second at best.

Rooney1987

Well, for all the talk on here during the last month about how the season was over for Mercedes and Lewis, as things stand today it's actually Red Bull and Verstappen who look to be in trouble.

Of course there's still all to race for and literally anything can happen in the last three races. But I just saw Verstappen's post qualifying interview and he knows it's just not looking great right now. First time this season where I feel you could clearly see he's lost that real belief. Will be really interesting to see how he deals with that tomorrow, but yeah, it's not great for your morale knowing you can have an impeccable race, perform at 105% and still normally finish second at best.
Yeah I noticed his attitude hasn't been as positive. Lewis in an interview a month talked about the pressure in a title race and how it gets to you. If remember Max and Horner both laughed it off like say he doesn't feel the pressure. Both accused him of mind games but I don't think that is what he meant he was talking himself and having moments of doubt.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
double yellow waved flags: fia to verstappen v sainz | bottas

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I bet they’ll use the fact that multiple cars breached flags as a reason to conclude to either not penalise all of them or decide to simply void those laps - because both of these prevents Max from losing any places.

pauldyson1uk

I bet they’ll use the fact that multiple cars breached flags as a reason to conclude to either not penalise all of them or decide to simply void those laps - because both of these prevents Max from losing any places.
Good shout, give the all a warnings and points on their super license, they have been punished and dont alter the grid.