F1 2022 Season

Balljy

That nullifies the previous pitstop then. Verstappen and Hamilton will need to pit again probably, Russell might go to the end now. Same with Sainz.

Balljy

Ferrari gave up about 10 seconds of time in exchange for slightly fresher tyres. Must be hoping that Max has to 2 stop otherwise they screwed the pooch again
I think he'll probably have to with what they've said about tyre wear, and Verstappen has older tyres now anyway. They'll be looking at Leclerc to tell them how long the hards will last I guess.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Missed the first 15ish laps, from what I can guess so far after first SC with Perez's DNF and Max was othe only one who pitted?

Just in, but surely stupid idea from Alonso and Leclerc not to use pit during second VSC?

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still don't understand the logic behind Alonso not pitting. They blew it

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Sainz is getting a better exit out of that last hairpin than Charles

Ahmer Baig

Yet another race Alonso will finish behind Ocon despite being faster. Becoming a joke at this point.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Still don't understand the logic behind Alonso not pitting. They blew it
Yeah, it's stupid as feck, considering Alonso did his pit after 5 laps and Leclerc is struggling. I literally started watching the race before the second VSC and knew it was a stupid idea, and they still did it.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Alpine fecked this pretty badly. I don't have a clue but even I knew that was a stupid decision

Balljy

I don't understand what they're saying on Sky about the hards not lasting 40 laps for Russell, Sainz and the rest of the cars who stopped on the second VSC. If Alonso can make the mediums last 29 I think they'll be aiming to go to the end.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Seems to have settled into a pattern now this. We're looking at the top 3 already unless there's an SC.