g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

F1 2022 Season

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
What a race this has been. Perez should get a pen though
What for the cutting on the inside and forcing Leclerc off or the overtake on Hamilton? Alot happened and need to see replays but felt it was all good racing.

King Eric 7

Well apart from the first few seconds, that was an amazing race, especially after the last safety car.

Leg-End

What for the cutting on the inside and forcing Leclerc off or the overtake on Hamilton? Alot happened and need to see replays but felt it was all good racing.
Cutting a corner isn’t good racing.

mu4c_20le

Once you take Max out of the race (or slow him down) it becomes much better.

Max was the problem all along.

laughtersassassin

Max only losing 6 points to Leclerc. Considering how fecked his car was that went as well as possible.

He has very little luck in Silverstone.

Happy to see Sainz win and Checo manage a second. Also I'm not a Hamilton fan but happy to see him take points off Charles.

dinostar77

What a fantastic end to the GP. Complete cockup by ferrari. This is why its max's championship. Ferrari dont know how to maximise the damage when max is in trouble.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
How the feck did Perez finish second? Good restart from him.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
How the feck did Perez escape a penalty there. Mexican flea.

prateik

Once you take Max out of the race (or slow him down) it becomes much better.

Max was the problem all along.
Yeah.. so much better than the rest , it makes it quite dull..
Mercedes need to get their act together next season.

Krits

What a race! That's been one of the best racing I have seen in a decade or more. Ferrari as always screw LeClerc. He and Hamilton were drivers of the day. With a broken wing, he would have won that race if not for the Safety car. Hamilton was on it.

Charles deserves to be much closer to Max in this championship, but I am pretty sure he won't beat him.

Honestly, If I ignore Ferrari's stupidity once again. What a race!