F1 2023 Season

Abizzz

Tf does front axle mean if you gonna just dive bomb?

If you gonna use the front axle as measurement that only makes sense if that car actually makes the corner fecking moronic clowns.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If the car on the inside doesnt make the corner then what are we doing :lol:

goalscholes

Driving on ice here. Sainz goes straight into Hamilton. Norris goes straight off on an almost straight.

hobbers

Zero grip caused all these problems. From max to Alonso and Sainz to Lando.

Waste of time, they’re all gonna be on hards driving on skates.

dinostar77

Max needs to give the place back to leclerc. Really hope they start penalising driving others off track. Max 2021 there at the first corner.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Sucks for Lando.
Max move was on the edge but seemed like a normal T1 move of running out of space. Cars were slipping and almost all cars, Max and Charles included, clearly looked to have almost zero grip. Track surface is shit.

goalscholes

You can’t dive bomb from behind, not make the corner and force the other driver off. Surely it’s a very simple penalty.

hobbers

Guarantee there’s going to be another spin or bad crash shortly after this restart.

Hard tyres, ice rink, safety car speed.

Abizzz

If he doesn't its just another episode of reality F1 in Vegas. Should be a drive through.

goalscholes

I’m surprised more cars didn’t start on the soft. Poor reactions by Leclerc.Great driving Piastri

Abizzz

I thought that Sphere was just an expensive advertising gimmick, until last night did not realize it was a concert venue, saw a clip of U2 in there, look amazing.
Yea I'm not usually one for blingy flashy things but the inside of that does look intriguing for a well designed show.