F1 2023 Season

pauldyson1uk

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax

pauldyson1uk

That is a dreadful crash in dreadful conditions at Spa Why was the race even allowed to happen in that rain, OK Iam all for racing in the rain, but there must be a point where is becomes too dangerous, for me it had past that point.

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
That is a dreadful crash in dreadful conditions at Spa Why was the race even allowed to happen in that rain, OK Iam all for racing in the rain, but there must be a point where is becomes too dangerous, for me it had past that point.
All was well until another crashed into him because the other driver couldn't see a fecking thing because the entire pacific ocean was in front of him. Horrible decision once again by FIA. Of course FIA will now be under investigation by FIA so feck all will change.

dinostar77

Yeh thats bad

dinostar77

Sprintraces are like Nationś league football. Yes it is better dan free practices but that's really just it.
Would be great if Mercedes just retired and saved both cars for tomorrow's race after lap 1.

Its an utterly crap format. Needs to be reverse championship standings on the grid to make it interesting. Or have the additon of ballast.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Holy shit. Why were they racing with this much rain?
Holy smokes. I watched this and saw the first guy spin and thought hmm… that looks rather innocuous wonder what happened. Obviously then saw what happened next. So sad and shocking.

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
It's a shame even as a Max fan that he could go through the McDrive and still win this.