2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

didz

Looks like he had a great performance. I don't think he knew too much about the finish for his goal, but the assist was a lovely bit of classic wing play. He also stayed on the pitch 84 minutes, which is a lot more time than he's gotten for either us or on his previous loans.

This could be the one that finally unlocks him as a player, and it's tempting to wonder if, by the summer, both Pellistri and Amad can establish themselves well enough to be proper first team options for us. The fact they both play the RW position so differently would be very fun for us if they do both step up to the plate.

foolsgold

Delighted for him, hopefully he can keep it up and either come back here stronger or at least go for a bigger fee.

Telsim

He is superfluous to our team, but I hope he does well there and we can sell him for a good fee. Which for us it means around £10 million max.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Looks like he had a great performance. I don't think he knew too much about the finish for his goal, but the assist was a lovely bit of classic wing play. He also stayed on the pitch 84 minutes, which is a lot more time than he's gotten for either us or on his previous loans.

This could be the one that finally unlocks him as a player, and it's tempting to wonder if, by the summer, both Pellistri and Amad can establish themselves well enough to be proper first team options for us. The fact they both play the RW position so differently would be very fun for us if they do both step up to the plate.
I hope he really has a great run in the team until the end of the season, and they can avoid relegation.
He reminds me of Steve Coppell in his build, and style, he just lacks experience, so a full half season with Granada would do him the world of good.
I think he could do a good job on the RW, and be vying with Amad initially, although I can see Amad eventually becoming a 10, and with Lacey potentially coming onto the scene in a season or two, and Antony moved on, Pellestri could be here for a while.

Foolsgold21

Not good enough for where we want to be - but should be able to get £15m/£20m for him in the summer.

Wrecking ralf

IMO he's too lightweight for the PL, he has the ability but he lacks the physical strength and speed to be successful in the PL
In that game he fought and outmuscled De Jong (a guy we want in our midfield) then Sprinted past him to set up an attack.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
In that game he fought and outmuscled De Jong (a guy we want in our midfield) then Sprinted past him to set up an attack.
I haven't seen this game, just the goal, on the evidence we have seen when he played for us he lacks the physicality to be successful, if he was lightening quick he could overcome that but he's not, unless he can bulk up and gain strength I can't see him at any PL club never mind United

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I haven't seen this game, just the goal, on the evidence we have seen when he played for us he lacks the physicality to be successful, if he was lightening quick he could overcome that but he's not, unless he can bulk up and gain strength I can't see him at any PL club never mind United
He was lightning quick in the game against Barca and he outmuscled DeJong not once but twice.
He is miles better than Anthony, we will have made a mistake if we lose him permanently.

Roboc7

Could have had another goal and assist in the game as well. Hopefully he can continue and then be sold for a decent fee, he needs to play regularly going forward and we will only bring him back and stick him on the bench.

lex talionis

He was lightning quick in the game against Barca and he outmuscled DeJong not once but twice.
He is miles better than Anthony, we will have made a mistake if we lose him permanently.
There’s no doubt Pellistri offers more than Antony. But without any ability to recoup the insane fee we paid Antony and Pellistri having some market value, it’s pretty clear who we’re going to keep and who we’re going to schlep.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I watched the game last night and was quite surprised by the amount of space Barca afforded Granada. Barca were pretty compact last year.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Quite a scrappy performance, happy to do dig in and get physical despite his size and has nice moments, the assist wasn't the best and the goal was a tap in but I love the determination and work ethic.

Feel like a lot of things are slightly delayed with him, the pass, shot etc needed to be 1 second earlier on a lot in that highlight reel above but he hasn't had a lot of game time so let's see if it comes, exciting start.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Quite a scrappy performance, happy to do dig in and get physical despite his size and has nice moments, the assist wasn't the best and the goal was a tap in but I love the determination and work ethic.

Feel like a lot of things are slightly delayed with him, the pass, shot etc needed to be 1 second earlier on a lot in that highlight reel above but he hasn't had a lot of game time so let's see if it comes, exciting start.
Yep.
Also, he made abit of a mockery of FDJ a few times.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Looks like a very positive debut. Confidence is a big thing and he definitely has the look of someone who believes he deserves to be where he is. Can't say I've ever felt that confidence when he's played for us. Long may it continue.

Ace of Spades

Looks like a very positive debut. Confidence is a big thing and he definitely has the look of someone who believes he deserves to be where he is. Can't say I've ever felt that confidence when he's played for us. Long may it continue.
He has barely been given a chance.

Considering how ETH said he wants us to play, it has been surprising that he barely played. He presses really well, can dribble and is pretty direct, which should have put him ahead of Antony at least.

Still, hope he does well. He was bought very cheap and is on very low wages so not a big problem for us. Just needs time on the pitch to develop, young players do not improve by sitting on the bench.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town

Considering how ETH said he wants us to play, it has been surprising that he barely played. He presses really well, can dribble and is pretty direct, which should have put him ahead of Antony at least.

Still, hope he does well. He was bought very cheap and is on very low wages so not a big problem for us. Just needs time on the pitch to develop, young players do not improve by sitting on the bench.
Nail on the head, just give him minutes on the pitch, hopefully he'll get plenty at Granada.
Not convinced that Ten Hag will give him lots of minutes when he comes back.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Pretty sure he stole Ten Hag's breakfast at some point, embarrassed Hag in front of the canteen ladies. That's why he didn't get to play much.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

You have to do more at a big club with less chances though. He's always positive, but his decisions have been hit and miss when he's come on. I think he just needs a run in a side and at Granada he could be a real focal point, which will be great for his development.

FerociousCorgis

i dont know i was never all that impressed with him. Always seemed to be falling down and would get in good positions where youd think it was impossible not to score, only to not score. Hopefully we get a good fee and can move him on. Could be a player better suited for another league.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
One thing this is showing la liga, we do have some talented players in our ranks. Could really help us in the future of securing good loans.

ManRed

Never got a proper chance here and wasted all that money on Anthony. He averages some 13 mins a game in which he has come on as a substitute. Not enough a chance to show if he has the physicality or temperament to make it at the club. Started only 2 games this season and this is after Anthony missing some games. This blunder is on Erik entirely and he will follow same with Amad.

edgecutter

He is superfluous to our team, but I hope he does well there and we can sell him for a good fee. Which for us it means around £10 million max.
That's what we paid for him. In saying that breaking even for this club on players is considered a good deal due to our atrocious transfer policy.

Trequarista10

Whether or not he's good enough for us, his style is really enjoyable to watch. Bit of a throwback, plenty of hustle, high intensity.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
We should be making a decent profit on him - Uruguay international with several years on contract

Actually dont understand why he didn't get more chances, especially given Antony's awful form - seems he just doesn't fit Ten Hag's template for whatever reason

pascell

The loans to Alaves killed his chances of making it at United. We really should have pulled him six months into the first loan and insisted we find somewhere better for him to develop. Hes now wasted 3-4 years of his development being on the bench, he needs to move permanently in summer for the good of his career.

Mainoonited99

If he had never been at United and we were linked after his performance against Barca, we'd be watching those highlights clamouring that he's exactly what we need.

MrBest

I like him as a player, I felt sorry for him this season, couldn't get a consistent run of games, played amongst one of the worst periods of football we have had in a few years, luck was not really on his side and you could see that with some of the chances he missed and ETH favouring Rashford and Antony. The talent is there, its debatable whether he could make it in the prem, I think he could, the game has changes a lot here but I hope he continues to-do well in Spain.

welshwingwizard

Good start for him. I still think he's way short of United level talent wise. Hopefully if he has a good half season we can get a good fee for him.
Yeh reminds me or Dan James a little so hopefully we can get some money for him but he isn't what we need to get back to the top.