2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Idxomer

Hindsight is never wrong...but giving him back to back games wasn't a terrible idea on paper.
It was a shit idea considering he did basically nothing against the same opposition when they weren't trying hard.

Bobski

Doesn't have enough, Dalot was far more of a threat when he had one v one chances. Will have a decent career somewhere but not up to what Utd need.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
We desperately need Antony back, Pellistri is not ready for this level yet, would be perfect for a cameo role every now and then against tired legs.

zaafi

Hindsight is never wrong...but giving him back to back games wasn't a terrible idea on paper.
I don't think he deserved it after that performance. When he gets his chances, he has to take them. I don't think he was particularly bad last match, but he is not some teenager. He is 22 in December, and hasn't shown anything yet.

Ekeke

Between 50-60 mins where he was subbed he had a few decent moments. Other than that he's too physically weak and had the threat of a right back whilst playing right wing

There were people comparing him to David Silva the first year we signed him...

RuudTom83

I don't think he deserved it after that performance. When he gets his chances, he has to take them. I don't think he was particularly bad last match, but he is not some teenager. He is 22 in December, and hasn't shown anything yet.
Yeah I wouldn't expect to see him starting the next games, but the point I was making was it wasn't some crazy idea to start him twice against the same team after winning the first 3-0.

SAFMUTD

Weak as feck and not skilful nor rapid enough to make up for it. He doesn't look like a premier league player nevermind a Manchester United one.

FromTheBench

hes been rank ordinary. dont know why hes starting today considering Bruno right and mejbri central worked well.

we overcrowded the midfield.

Wing Attack Plan R

Pellistri played with a lot of heart but he’s not tricky enough or strong enough to play on the wing, at least not for United. His decisions at the crucial moment are wrong more than right, and he doesn’t seem to be working in tandem with Dalot. He’s trying, he’s doing what he can, but it’s not enough. Antony back in the side and Pellistri back to the bench.

jem

I like the way he tries to play but he's just not strong or decisive enough for what we need. More than happy to have him in the squad at the moment, but this is the sort of player we should be trying to flog for a profit to the likes of Bournemouth.

Banana Republic

It's true he's physically slight and at a disadvantage against stronger opposition full backs.

However, the lad has had barely any competitive playing time over the last three seasons (the disastrous loan and last season back here).
He's only now been given an opportunity, on the back of that lack of first team, or any team experience.

It wasn't a good display today, but there wasn't much coming down our right side for most of the time he was on the pitch.

At least he provided balance, matching that dogs**t performance on the left wing. (that's meant to be irony, for the hard of thinking)

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
He's a nothing player and he's shown nothing to suggest he'll ever be remotely near United quality.

crossy1686

career ending
The mystery of why he didn’t get games has been quickly solved.
It was no mystery, anyone that’s watched him play a second before this run knew he was a featherweight who can’t get into a game, but people love to big up players who don’t play as the solution to our problems. They don’t play for a reason lads, just remember that.

philippexyz

Not good enough for Manchester United. Sell him. He's too physically weak, gets easily outmuscled by opposing fullbacks and especially center backs.

flameinthesun

Between 50-60 mins where he was subbed he had a few decent moments. Other than that he's too physically weak and had the threat of a right back whilst playing right wing

Yeah the Silva comparisons were wrong from day 1. While he showwd some decent dribbling ability before joining us he never has the ability to play passes or even the technique for it. Which made the silva comparions weirder at the time.

fallengt

You could give him and dalot two hours vs 1 defender and they still wouldn't create anything out of it.
300mil,3 managers later, United right wing still fecked

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
No idea why he's starting games for us.

Dan James was better.

Devil81

No idea why he's starting games for us.

Dan James was better.
He wasn't better at all. Pellestri is nothing more than a squad player for the lesser Cup games.

He will clearly be happy with that role in my opinion. He works extremely hard, I like his application just hope he improves his game.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He offers nothing offensively. How is he still at the club I don't know.

He doesn't have the talent and definitely physicality is holding him back.

sillwuka

Unsure if he will make the grade. I wanted him to be given a chance but he's not at the required level. Happy to be proven wrong.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The mystery of why he didn’t get games has been quickly solved.
It was pretty obvious before this game as well. He’s near and tidy and can beat a man impressively at times but is not suited to this level so many others - light as a feather, doesn’t score, and doesn’t have a final pass.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's not as good as Elanga or Dan James and they were nowhere near good enough

Bwuk

He's not as good as Elanga or Dan James and they were nowhere near good enough
Agreed. Elanga would be a better option than him atm purely due to how much stronger he is. Pellistri is weak as piss.

GueRed

Coming through the ranks Elanga was better.

I don't know where the hype for Pellistri has come from...

A few bright cameos isnt enough to suggest he will be a top player.

GueRed

But they both short and have similar hairstyles

led_scholes

Who knew that when you press up you can win the ball and create chances? Good cameo, he may not make it here but at least he has nice mentality

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Should start the next game instead of Antony unless its Rashford on the right.

Name Changed

weso26
Great cameo. Worked his socks off. Won the ball 3 times through pure determination and then ended up getting the assist.