2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

saik

Did more than than that useless turd Antony has done all season. Just start him, he literally can't be any worse.

Adamsk7

Offers more than Antony. Amad will still be my first choice on the right when he’s back though.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He assisted a goal, technically, although those kind of assists really don't count in my head :lol:

Antony should not be starting right now. He's either shite or something isn't right in his head.

Pellestri has shown he can at least offer the press and work rate which Antony was clinging onto as his last offering.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He had good pre-season, he's almost 22, he definitely got things in place to play some games, more than 30 minutes.

Play him & Hannibal.

Mwooyo

Said it before and will keep saying it...he wont make it at manutd as a winger. He cant pass, cant shoot, cant dribble one v one and is one footed. If sancho and Anthony have struggled to find love among fans, he wont. There is very little doubt that he needs to be sold...even a loan wont change much. His skillset would be awesome for the right team but not manutd

mavradal

Good performance from him but don't think he's ready to start over Antony yet.

luke511

Said it before and will keep saying it...he wont make it at manutd as a winger. He cant pass, cant shoot, cant dribble one v one and is one footed. If sancho and Anthony have struggled to find love among fans, he wont. There is very little doubt that he needs to be sold...even a loan wont change much. His skillset would be awesome for the right team but not manutd
Great timing..

lex talionis

Pellistri had a massive role in the match winner. I understand the “he’s shit” argument and yes of course he’ll never be a Ronaldo or Beckham, but my god he’s vastly more effective than Antony.

Glorio

Desperately needs to hit the gym - so slight and is unable to impose himself due to that

philippexyz

His fighting spirit and persistence brought us the winning goal. Good effort.

Roboc7

Not good enough but kept plugging away for the goal. Not sure why he wasn’t sold whilst his stock was higher.

Walters_19_MuFc

The thing is, he wasn't anything special, but I guess it shows how poor Antony has been.

That being said, he came on and at least tried to force the issue - tried to make things happen, and got his rewards.

For that reason, he should be starting against Copenhagen.

Drz

He did well. Feel athletically his balance is better, deals with physical impact better.

space

He is direct and does what wingers are supposed to do, until we find someone better he will have to do. I was a huge fan of the Antony signing though it seems he just isn't the player I thought he was, just as ineffective as Sancho (at the moment especially). We need effective and quick players.

r0663664

Worships Man City
Disagree. I think he is a clever player and never gives up. I will take him over Antony any day just for the effort and teamwork. ETH needs to have more confidence in Pellestri than Antony. It will be great if Amad comes back so Antony can sulk on the bench.

Born2Lose

Another one who must wonder what he'll have to do to regularly displace one of ten Hag's underperforming golden boys.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Pellistri is not a great player. Frankly, there are wide players up and down the Premier League that I'd take over him tomorrow. However, he showed more than Antony did today. If its the choice between the two of them I'm taking Pellistri right now.

Mwooyo

Disagree. I think he is a clever player and never gives up. I will take him over Antony any day just for the effort and teamwork. ETH needs to have more confidence in Pellestri than Antony. It will be great if Amad comes back so Antony can sulk on the bench.
Am all in for Amad asap. Funnily enough Anthony's best attributes are effort and teamwork...but he cant beat a fullback or do anything with the ball besides recycling posession. Anthony pains more because we paid 80m for that nonsense vs 10m for pellistri.

Von Mistelroum

He's able to do the absolute basics of being a football player, which immediately puts him above Antony. He's also got a bit of drive to him, which makes him considerably better than Antony.

greater wall

He did well. Feel athletically his balance is better, deals with physical impact better.
Yes, I thought that too. The defenders tried shouldering him a couple of times and bounced off him. He is getting closer all the time.

Red4ever27

Did more than Antony did. The goal comes from his initial persistence for the ball, deserves a prolonged run in the team.

TempusFugit

Should immediately replace Antony in the starting line up. Having a player who can actually go in or out on the RW immediately caused Fulham problems and he was able to utilize that to get a shot away minutes after coming on.

We need to trust him and give him minutes. He can rotate with Amad. Antony should be done as a starter after today's game.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
He and Garnacho will start the next game. And will have a stinker. That’s the modern day United.

STYLOISRED

My only problem with him and the coaching staff is that there seems to be zero work done on improving his upper body strength. He is hardworking, actually tougher than he looks and always seem to make good decisions when he has the chance but his only weakness is how physically imposing he is NOT. I'm sure there are training regimens that could be implemented to help him develop core strength

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's a better option than Antony.

OptimisedRed

Think he spent more time in and around Fulhams box in a third of the time Antony had.
He does look like he gets knocked off the ball very easily but I still think he offers more than Antony. Hope he gets more minutes.

Borussia Teeth

I don't think he's good enough long term but I think he's the option on the wing most compatible with Hoijlund. He is capable of getting to the byline and providing crosses and cutbacks. Our other wingers all want to cut in and shoot. I hope he and Hannibal start in Denmark.

TrailMonkey

Not strong enough to deliver consistently in the PL, and not sure he's good enough to make the leap even if he was given the rest of this season to prove himself.

Can't see ETH starting him much though TBH. I think he's too stubborn to discard Antony and believes he's a better player than Pellistri.