2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

flappyjay

Put it in a lot of work, helped keep Davis at bay for the most part. Hopefully we get to see him again, 1 start in a long time isn't a real chance.

Giggsy13

You can see today why he shouldn’t be starting. feck it and play Hannibal or Garnacho on the right.

Bwuk

He’s lost at this level. Reminds me of Dan James.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I don't particularly rate him, looks lightweight but at the same time not really quick. Problem is he can't play possession football (seems to be always running at speed at which he doesn't control the ball).
I am a bit surprised he is still at this club to be honest, considering he doesn't seem to be highly rated by Ten Hag as well.

He played like 4th choice right winger tbh.

Marwood

Like a youth player in mens football.

He needs a couple of seasons somehwere.

Idxomer

His potential is a mid-table team in La Liga, probably a bit worse if I'm being honest.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Barely given any game time and then is put straight into the fire vs Bayern. Massively mismanaged.
Disagree, if he's good enough or ready, he should play. Tough game of course but he has to show more. The shit tactics never helps though. Our manager doesn't seem to have a clue how to set up off the ball, which would suit a palyer like Pellistri in the first place..

Valencia Shin Crosses

Honestly he basically gave us a standard Antony performance without the wayward shots. Tracked back well, recovered the ball often, and didn't do much else.

To be fair our midfield was so poor that it's not like he had a bunch of opportunities to take on Davies or get the ball in space.

Sylar

Of all games I was surprised it was Bayern away he started. Hopefully he gets another chance but at same time I have this feeling we won't see him for ages now

Roboc7

Not a great game but I hope he gets a run of games at least. I think we should have sold him over the summer as I don’t think he’ll make it here but there’s no harm in giving him a chance and one game isn’t enough.

luke511

I thought he was tidy, didn't lose possession but was up against Davies, one of the best left backs on the planet, so it was hard for him to show his dribbling ability against that sort of pace.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Thought he looked a bit out of his depth today unfortunately. Although there were no good performances at all across the team.

Devil81

Jesus harsh critics on here, kid gets thrown in at the deep end against Bayern up against Alphonso Davies and people want to destroy him.

Give him time to grow, he can be a valuable squad player.

Idxomer

Honestly he basically gave us a standard Antony performance without the wayward shots. Tracked back well, recovered the ball often, and didn't do much else.

To be fair our midfield was so poor that it's not like he had a bunch of opportunities to take on Davies or get the ball in space.
I think Antony is miles better than him and I don't rate him that much.

abkmufc92

He shouldn't be criticised for this game, he gets next to no game time against weaker opposition but then he gets thrown in as a starter against Bayern.

flameinthesun

Not surprising, he just isn't that talented. The fact its taken this long and an injury crisis to finally get a game says it all. He is so basic at everything. No real pace, not a great dribbler, no strength, not great in possession, not a great passer, not great in defense, just a meh player. At least dan james had pace.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Jesus harsh critics on here, kid gets thrown in at the deep end against Bayern up against Alphonso Davies and people want to destroy him.

Give him time to grow, he can be a valuable squad player.
Based on what exactly?

mavradal

Had a quiet game. can't be too harsh considering it's his first start.

flameinthesun

If you think Pellistri is anywhere close to Antony .....

Antony in loads of normal games and big games has tended to be the only attacker who can take the ball under pressure and progress it. The gap between them is gigantic, hence why I find it strange these calls for Pelllistri to start. Fair enough if he was a Garnacho level talent but unfortunately the kid is nowhere close.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I think the jury's still out on his pace. He has looked quick in previous matches. Today he played against Davies who also made Rashford look pedestrian.
In any game, he's never looked quick. I just define quick as someone who causes their defender trouble.

Valencia Shin Crosses

If you think Pellistri is anywhere close to Antony .....

Antony in loads of normal games and big games has tended to be the only attacker who can take the ball under pressure and progress it. The gap between them is gigantic, hence why I find it strange these calls for Pelllistri to start. Fair enough if he was a Garnacho level talent but unfortunately the kid is nowhere close.
I think in terms of overall contribution they aren't far off, and neither is good enough which is my point.

ti vu

The wayward Antony shot was there because Antony actually can get in position, know when the opposition defense shift position to cover our runners, to give himself a bit of space to attempt. Those attempt at least create some pressure for opposition. With Pellistri, it feels like hollow of nothingness in the position. No intent to attack. He's tidier than Elanga but not sure he's any better than Elanga. People often double down on expensive players on their worst form, but it feels weird to big up players who is not up to standard.

Rossa

In any game, he's never looked quick. I just define quick as someone who causes their defender trouble.
He has done that in the past. I'm not sure about his top speed, but he is quick in a burst and has great body balance. He has gone past players using body feints and acceleration many times in the past. In terms of top speed, only Rashford and Højlund are very fast, and Rashford only when he's feeling up for it.

I miss the days of having Giggs, Nani, Ronaldo, Valencia who you would bet good money on being able to outpace or go past their defender in some way. Now there's a lot of passing sideways and killing momentum.

3KDré

He has done that in the past. I'm not sure about his top speed, but he is quick in a burst and has great body balance. He has gone past players using body feints and acceleration many times in the past. In terms of top speed, only Rashford and Højlund are very fast, and Rashford only when he's feeling up for it.

I miss the days of having Giggs, Nani, Ronaldo, Valencia who you would bet good money on being able to outpace or go past their defender in some way. Now there's a lot of passing sideways and killing momentum.
Looking at Bayern's winger depth today was depressing. They'd all start for us!

CallyRed

I mean he was up against a top left back. Not many decent wingers will get the better of him. Harsh to judge him on that game.

tompo18

I like him; not sure if he has that " je ne sais quoi" to make it at the very top level; but should be given a run in my opinion.

He actually looks like a footballer to me rather than an athlete who happens to play football; and that's obviously a good thing.