Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's driving to Carrington and being followed by some journalists, they better keep their distance! We want him getting there safe and sound.

"Arsenal have signed Everton's Mikel Arteta for £10m after the Spanish midfielder submitted a transfer request to force through the move." From 2011 so you are correct.

I can't take this any longer , the suspense , the drama off it all, it is too much !

I'll be off for a few hours and see if we did anything or not !

It's weird, everyone pretty much knew this would happen but it's only in the last week or so that it's been a formality. Bizarre window.

It's weird, everyone pretty much knew this would happen but it's only in the last week or so that it's been a formality. Bizarre window.

Idiotic from us more like it. Even if we get him, it'l be for more than what his release clause was. All this last minute drama when we could have had him seamlessly and given him a full month with the squad. Just makes no sense at all.

Handing the transfer request in probably means Fellaini writes off a million or 2 in money owed to him, which might cover the gap in the differences between fees.

If so, get it done.

i'ts 8.30!!

Fellaini ni ni
He's taller then Cleverley
Fellaini ni ni
He looks like a Palm tree
To the left to the right
His elbows work allright
He's a cnut at times
But he is definitly not shite

SSN confirm the transfer request, they seem to be 30 minutes behind everyone.

This guy had a buy out clause. Yet here we are with two hours of the window to go and he has to hand a transfer request in. :lol:

SSN confirm the transfer request, they seem to be 30 minutes behind everyone.
No, they're just saying its official he's handed one in now. They said before it is believed that he's done it, but it wasn't for sure.

I've little doubt that he's ours. It's been a very strange transfer though, surely this could have been wrapped up long ago. Perhaps Fallaini never got the go ahead that we were 100% committed to signing him. Hence the late transfer request.

Quit moaning about the fee guys, at least we're signing the big buffoon. We've needed a cnut in our midfield since Keano left.

On SSN, that ?Peterborough? chairman who earlier was saying that Fellaini's transfer request was only about him accepting losing bonuses in exchange for a transfer, now seems to be saying that it's about saving face for the club...

I think Moyes is planning that he'll be more than a squad player.

Obviously he's not really a £25m player. But then again set against £32m for Herrera, £46m for Ozil and £85m for Bale, maybe he is.

On SSN, that ?Peterborough? chairman who earlier was saying that Fellaini's transfer request was only about him accepting losing bonuses in exchange for a transfer, now seems to be saying that it's about saving face for the club...

Part both I guess. The salient point being that it's not a transfer request in the traditional sense - if anything it's the club who want the transfer request.

Status
Not open for further replies.