Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajma

I genuinely on the verge about the person I never knew personally, cmon boss!!!!!!

Tim Rose

Liverpool fan but I hope he’s comes through...... great manager, you’ve not been the same since.

Loublaze

ATLien
This is unconfirmed but I read somewhere that someone on 5live mentioned that he was having dizzy spells and had a sudden severe headache before it happened. Hope he pulls through and makes a full recovery!!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I have to do a night shift tonight and I feel like I am in no place to do it . As a Doctor you become numb to such stuff unless it's the real close ones and amazingly I have never even met this man

beedoubleyou

Salford Royal is the gold standard, particularly for stroke care.
As I say, they are fantastic. He could not be in better hands. They saved my friend from dying from a bleed in the brain. The best place to be for this type of problem.

drdoityourself

I've never thought about the possibility of him dying. Feel awful.

The update from United seems positive. He's the biggest fighter of them all, he has to pull through.

Can't believe it. Is he in Salford Royal? Literally half a mile from my house.

Fingers crossed he gets through this and makes a full recovery. A genuine legend of the club and the game. Absolutely stunned.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Composed myself, I think it's a positive update from United. If there's one man who could make a full recovery then it's Fergie.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Get well soon, Sir Alex.

My dad was taken to same hospital he's in after collapsing inside Old Trafford ahead of United v Southampton in 04/05. He had a violent seizure/fit, swallowed his tongue and broke and dislocated bones in both shoulders. They're good people in there, looked after him well.

A few years prior I lived right by there too in a flat on Eccles Old Road.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Horrible, horrible news. The guy doesn't know how to lose. He's got this. Come on Fergie.

Quite amazing to see so many clubs and football personalities rallying together and rooting for him. Even FIFA tweeted it. The man is football.

I did make the mistake of reading the comments on the tweets from rival clubs though. There's some proper horrible people on the internet.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
As I say, they are fantastic. He could not be in better hands. They saved my friend from dying from a bleed in the brain. The best place to be for this type of problem.
They really are. Everyone who works in the theatres there are dedicated, caring, professional and amazing. From the surgeons to the housekeepers. He's in fantastic hands

redspoony

Can't believe it. Is he in Salford Royal? Literally half a mile from my house.

Fingers crossed he gets through this and makes a full recovery. A genuine legend of the club and the game. Absolutely stunned.
Yeah he's there. And according to someone earlier in the thread (sorry, can't remember who) it's the place to be for this kind of thing.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
He's come through the surgery which is a huge positive - a lot of people with the same condition don't get that far. Puts everything in perspective doesn't it. :(
The man is a fighter and a winner, so have everything crossed.

0le

Feel devastated. Hope he recovers. Get better SAF!!

NFM

Please God no, don't let him die. I have not met the man, but he has been part of my life for almost 30 years, and he has given me the most intense enjoyment because of his work. Along with Sir Matt , he IS United. Praying for his recovery.

Rajma

If one man ever embodied never say die attitude it’s him...He will surprise all of us last minute as always

FireballXL5

It's news you never want to hear. Lost a cousin to the same thing.
Hope he makes a full recovery.

Acole9

Outstanding
Just heard the news, completely shocked. I really hope he pulls through.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Oh no, I feel wretched after hearing this :( :(

Hope there’s good news soon.

Agila Dathi

Devastating news. Can't describe what this old man means to me, a true fighter. Stay strong boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.