Gaming FM2017 Football Legends - Classic Player Draft - S2 Holiday Updates

Should I allow Managers/Clubs to make transfer every summer or should I lock in the teams drafted fo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Welcome aboard Roy. Not that I will ever forgive you for hatcheting Lubanski in '73.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I signed some guy called Jimmy Rimmer :houllier:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
:lol: new partner for Zidane.

I sold Parola too cheaply :annoyed:

@oneniltothearsenal what does EC and ECC mean? It doesn't make sense that I'm in the same competition as @Tuppet :confused:

Happy not to see Wim or Krol sold :drool:
Oh darn this weird glitch happened in the modern FM experiment @Macern

You and the @RedTiger @Enigma_87 got switched competitions :lol:

Since I can't make the database fair, I am just going to conclude you are like Sir Henry Norris and you coerced the Champions League into letting you in instead of the Red'nigmas.

Maybe I will edit so their side hates you now :p

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
@Skizzo @Joga Bonito got dropped out of Europe when they should have been in Europa

Somehow I think the fact our league lost a co-efficient and dropped to 4th place hurt us.

RedTiger

Half mast
Bill Slater.
At the World Cup he played all four of England's matches, the first two at left back, then in midfield. The Brazilian match observer Eduardo Santos named him the most "perverse player" he had ever seen. Slater's game basically consisted of stamping his opponents heels and pulling them to the ground. This caused Brazil to renounce the use of their right attacker Garrincha to protect him in the group match against England, which ended 0–0.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
We signed John Stones. No words.

Anyway, hoping to build on the second place finish, and go deep in Europe.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sol Campbell, eh? Well, at least our squad's unchanged. The higher odds are a good sign of the growth in our squad. I'll continue to remain confident in Sacchi. :)

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
With the lack of football and updates during the previous weekend, I dusted off my CM 01-02 and downloaded the latest player patch. I edited in this Summer's shopping list: Lindelof, Lukaku, Matic, Perisic and Griezmann. Result: walked the league and the Europa with the invincible narrow 3-1-3-2-1 formation (CM never cared for width).

Now the funny thing is yesterday I got to the close season (Lukaku Golden Boot and Belgium win the 2002 WC) and our annual saga came up: Cristiano wanted a new contract at Real. Valued at 5.5M, I put in a cheeky bid of 10M only for them to accept such an absurd fee for a 32-year-old and CR accepting my wage-equalling 90K/week offer :"DrEvil"smilie: :eek:

He has 11 goals in 5 games now :drool:

If that wasn't enough fantasy for you, last season Fellaini scored the winner in two finals and a last minute winner to avoid City knocking us out of the FA Cup.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
With the lack of football and updates during the previous weekend, I dusted off my CM 01-02 and downloaded the latest player patch. I edited in this Summer's shopping list: Lindelof, Lukaku, Matic, Perisic and Griezmann. Result: walked the league and the Europa with the invincible narrow 3-1-3-2-1 formation (CM never cared for width).

Now the funny thing is yesterday I got to the close season (Lukaku Golden Boot and Belgium win the 2002 WC) and our annual saga came up: Cristiano wanted a new contract at Real. Valued at 5.5M, I put in a cheeky bid of 10M only for them to accept such an absurd fee for a 32-year-old and CR accepting my wage-equalling 90K/week offer :"DrEvil"smilie: :eek:

He has 11 goals in 5 games now :drool:

If that wasn't enough fantasy for you, last season Fellaini scored the winner in two finals and a last minute winner to avoid City knocking us out of the FA Cup.
:lol:, why do you even have him in your side, let alone featuring in finals.

He's proving to be a decent squad option in reality, but it won't be long before he does something brain-dead.

It's always polemic with him, Jones and Smalling. Fellaini had a cracking start last season, partnering Pogba but he eventually dipped before culminating in the silly penalty against Everton and he was lambasted etc. Likewise, Jones who has a stretch of 7-10 games per season where he looks excellent before reverting to donkey mode or getting injured.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Guess if you come bottom of the league, you don't get tagged any more.... :(

I signed some guy called Jimmy Rimmer :houllier:
Played for United for a bit but more famous for Villa. Started the European Cup Final then went off injured early (a v young Nigel Spink came on, played ok and they did the unlikely and beat Bayern. Liked that 81/82 Villa side... like Everton 84/85, not packed with superstars but a great collective.)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Guess if you come bottom of the league, you don't get tagged any more.... :(

Played for United for a bit but more famous for Villa. Started the European Cup Final then went off injured early (a v young Nigel Spink came on, played ok and they did the unlikely and beat Bayern. Liked that 81/82 Villa side... like Everton 84/85, not packed with superstars but a great collective.)
cheers.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
:lol:, why do you even have him in your side, let alone featuring in finals.

He's proving to be a decent squad option in reality, but it won't be long before he does something brain-dead.
I expected to sell him and the only reason I didn't transfer list him was being short in midfield numbers. Next thing I know he was starting over Herrera.

Funny thing is I wound up prioritising backups for Pogba and Matic but with these being midfielders every rumour and signing has Fellaini fretting and feeling like he will be found out and pushed out.

I guess that bit is realistic. :lol:

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
I need to clear some time to write this up, hopefully in the next few days.