Gaming Football Manager 2016

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Pretty blessed with young strikers ATM, have these two developing nicely.

Also have a nice looking RW who I'm training as a IF too. Had a move to Spurs lined up for him (5 Million up front and 50% next sale) but he turned them down :lol:

Berbaclass

Well I was trying to but because I kept turning down bids from Barca/Bayern etc. he started moaning and I sold him to Athletico to spite both him and Barca :lol:

Got 5 Million up front and 50% of his next sale though!

Adcuth

Anyone else noticed how much of a beast Lingard is on this game. Scores pure goals for me

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Youth academy have blessed me with another "best in generation".

Needs work, mind.

The youth intakes have been brilliant so far, tbh. Always one or two good, with the rest rubbish, but the good ones are all on the way to being monsters.

Member 5225

So my very young team with high potential stars (the yellow star ratings), have suddenly declined to much lower star ratings....how has that happened? Should I take the star ratings seriously? Didn't know they changed (that much!)

Member 5225

ps. Can I tell the player to ditch his agent? Can't seem to find it now.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
A third generational talent.... this one looks pretty crap tbh(can't defend can't attack), but a pacey full back and hopefully plenty of potential to grow into.

Not sure I'll see him develop mind, as I'm sick of the transfer windows, they're taking longer than the rest of the season fighting to keep my squad in once piece.

Meller

Didn't lose a single game all season, won the league, the Cup and made it to the CL-final. 2-0 up against Madrid, and they get 2 offside goals before adding a 3rd in extra time. I won the shots 35-11 and CCC with 6 to 3. Incredibly annoying game this sometimes, now I just feel like stop playing this save altogether.

Berbaclass

Nice team. How do you like Ginkel as a dlp? I'd usually go for someone a tad more defensively sound.
Really good, got decent attributes to play there and did well in his first full season for me there last year.

Averaged 7.6 over 36 games so didn't set the world alight but was solid.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I'm cracking up, fecking won the CL two years running(some of those youths are becoming real monsters), and yet still, every time some half ass bid comes in my players are all, "Oh I must join Monaco/Leverkusen/Porto/Liverpool/etc they're ever such a big club and I want trophies....."

The feck, we're dripping in trophies you cnuts and the best club in Europe/the world 2 years on the bounce. I guess it's feckin' lit at Spurs....

Berbaclass

Every year for the last 4-5 years, without fail, the day after the window closes Crystal Palace declare their interest in my best CAM, never make a bid mind....

It's just :wenger:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Oh god, they done that in my Leipzig save, every single window, day after it closes Pardiola holding conferences about Massimo Bruno.

Years later I sold the lad on the cheap(offered him out for 5m). To Koln. Window closes, up pop Palace wanting him.

Berbaclass

Made to my mission to destroy Monaco after they laughed at me declaring interest in the vacant managerial position.

Fecking philistines

Berbaclass

God I wish I was on FMT.

I'd take over them, sign like 25 shit GK's on free transfer, apply the unsackable unlockable, pick a starting XI and bench purely consisting of keepers and just holiday year after year :drool:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
God I wish I was on FMT.

I'd take over them, sign like 25 shit GK's on free transfer, apply the unsackable unlockable, pick a starting XI and bench purely consisting of keepers and just holiday year after year :drool:
I done that to Chelsea once, bought all these shite backups from Bradford City for 200m with 200m over 12 months, on massive wages with 50% yearly raises.

What was weird was, Bradford with billions of Chelsea's money, spent 7k between all their buys.

Berbaclass

I done that to Chelsea once, bought all these shite backups from Bradford City for 200m with 200m over 12 months, on massive wages with 50% yearly raises.

What was weird was, Bradford with billions of Chelsea's money, spent 7k between all their buys.
Class :lol:

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

Seems reasonable, he's a monster, our star striker and while he didn't actually score in the final, he did score all 6 in our 6-0 agg semis win over Valencia.

*Clicks Offer Contract*

Really, after demanding contract talks you're going to play it like this.

Here is my offer, an entire crate of go feck yourself.

Member 5225

Seems reasonable, he's a monster, our star striker and while he didn't actually score in the final, he did score all 6 in our 6-0 agg semis win over Valencia.

*Clicks Offer Contract*

Really, after demanding contract talks you're going to play it like this.

Here is my offer, an entire crate of go feck yourself.

:lol: epic

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Youth academy have blessed me with another "best in generation".

Needs work, mind.

The youth intakes have been brilliant so far, tbh. Always one or two good, with the rest rubbish, but the good ones are all on the way to being monsters.
You've probably answered this before so sorry in advance man but what skin and packs are you using ?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
You've probably answered this before so sorry in advance man but what skin and packs are you using ?
The skin is this, https://community.sigames.com/topic/363875-fm16skinvitrex-20/ but I added my own background(here).

Along with the Cut Out Face Pack and Metallic Logo pack from Sortitoutsi. https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics

I'm not too sure, but I think I got the kitpack here. http://fm-space.com/football-manager-2016/graphics/kits/megapack-kits-for-football-manager-2016/

As an aside, if I'm playing FMT, I use this skin, https://community.sigames.com/topic/361205-fmt-16skina-darker-variation-of-the-fmt-dark-skin/ which I actually made(well, edited) myself.

Berbaclass

Wilson and Grielish were two free transfers. Sold for £76 Million in less than 12 months :D

Drafted in Gaston Pereiro on a free and giving my young french wonderkid wilsons spot.

Only managed 4th place last year too :(

PSG are unstoppable!