Gaming Football Manager 2016

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
How's Ravelinho doing?
And how the feck did you get Laporte, Alli and Saul?
Ravel has been pretty impressive over the last tow seasons IMO, he's averaging 7.91 this year overall.

Edit: He's actually my highest rated player this season!

Saul was a free transfer, All was listed for 30 Million and I paid Laporte's release clause (35 Million) after selling De Vrij to United for 45 Million

Berbaclass

Going down to the wire. To add to that away win at Juve I've just beaten Napoli away to go top again...

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Ravel has been pretty impressive over the last tow seasons IMO, he's averaging 7.91 this year overall.

Edit: He's actually my highest rated player this season!

Saul was a free transfer, All was listed for 30 Million and I paid Laporte's release clause (35 Million) after selling De Vrij to United for 45 Million
Nice to make a profit on it, but I'd hate to lose De Vrij.

Macern

Pee pee pants
That's extremely impressive. Will start a game with Lazio first thing tomorrow and try out my mental formation properly

Macern

Pee pee pants
Nice to make a profit on it, but I'd hate to lose De Vrij.
45M is a lot and good cheap CB's are easy to come by for every team in my opinion. Kyriakos Papadopoulos for instance would be perfect for Lazio, not to mention Jonathan Tah but he might be expensive.

But obv Murillo ain't bad.

Berbaclass

Well we did it :D

Ravel Morrison won me that title there.

I was away at Fiorentina, Milan were away at Napoli. Being one point behind I basically needed to just better their result.

I went 1-0 down in the first half and was fearing the worst when up steps Ravel to slide a perfect ball through to Aboubakar, 1-1.

Deja vu struck minutes later when that same combo struck Fiorentina again, Ravel to Aboubakar, 1-2.

Unbelievably that same combo struck again 13 minutes before the end to make it 1-3. Fiorentina pulled one back to make it 3-2 but we held on, we'd done our job!

Milan got a goal at Napoli to make it 0-1 with 12 minutes to go but Napoli scored an equaliser to crown me the champions.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Started my game with Barnet. Determined to work my way up and not stop 4 games in because I can't get into it.

My assman and fitness coach got poached pretty much straight away so I've replaced them and brought in a couple of new scouts, DOF, etc... to have a bit of structure. Signed Justin Hoyte and some other bloke on a free. My best player doesn't want to extend his contract so will prob leave for nothing at the end of the season. Still trying to get midfield reinforcements on loan and have sold more than I've bought. I usually get too caught up buying and spend silly money but since my budget is 3k I haven't really had the chance :lol:

Not played a match yet though so will carry that on when I get home.

Berbaclass

Thinking of going after Martial in the summer. My assistant reckons he's gettable for 35-45 Million :drool:

Edit: Can probably get close to 40 for Aboubakar too so that will fund the majority of it

Berbaclass

Third season just finished, retained my title.

It was closer than it looks there though TBH. I played and beat Juve away with 3 games to go, was a point ahead at the time, they could only draw the last two which I won :)

Very pleased for Pescara too, my man Bonazzoli is on land there and helped get them into Europe :lol:

Berbaclass

Some interesting transfers this summer.

It says 45 Million for Alli but it's really 60 Mil, they will pay me 15 Million after another 7 England games.

Net spend 14 Million and I think I've improved quite a bit

Berbaclass

Verratti! :drool:
Totally :drool:

Finished for the summer. Was offered 47.5 Million for Barbosa who I wasn't really too impressed with so he went.

Vietto and Martial came in to replace him and I made a big signing at CB, Mammana to go next to Laporte :drool:

Also Odegaard joined me in January as the board gave me extra funds and he was listed!

On the bench: Saul, Vietto, Zivkovic, Cataldi, Cedric, Murillo etc.

Berbaclass

Got this fella a few years ago (11.5 Mil form Rennes) and he's reaching the point where he should be playing first team football now. Problem is I have two top CB's and I'd rather not loan him out so I might just use him as backup to the main two I have.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
My star striker wanted to feck off to "a bigger club", so in January I loaned him to Sporting in Portugal, a week later he signed a new 4 year deal with an option for 3 more. I should recall him. :lol:

Scored 4 in his first game for them, too...

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
This lad just showed up in my youth intakes, he's not been listed as a generational talent or anything, but geez, I reckon he could be special.

Needs to work on his technical skills, but he could dominate my right wing eventually.

Berbaclass

Getting a little too easy on this Lazio save, every for me, so I'm gonna resume my Lens save.

Picking it up in early December in the second season.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Dortmund bid for Olmo, first bid was almost at his release clause, so I countered with a loan offer. They accepted.

Then the moment the Bundesliga window closed, I recalled him.