5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcabron

He was great when he came on. That pass to Bruno over on the right and then two minutes later interception the ball at left back position. Typical Fred.

Lost bear

I was shocked to see some of his passing today, magnificent.
His passing quite often is. Some just won’t see it, though. Admittedly, when he has a bad game he’s pretty damn bad. But the opposite is also true.

RedRoach

Crisp one touch passing and in a very unfred like manner brought calmness to the midfield. Great cameo.

Red-17

Back to back games where he has changed the momentum for us. Bournemouth were starting to generate regular chances and we looked slow in midfield. Once he came on, we were pretty much creating counter attacks every time they went foreward. He is a phenomenal option to have in games like this especially when Eriksen is unable to run as a number 8 for 90 minutes.

Stadjer

His passing quite often is. Some just won’t see it, though. Admittedly, when he has a bad game he’s pretty damn bad. But the opposite is also true.
144 votes in at the match performance on this site. Eriksen has a 6.6 and Fred a 6.7. Fred his reputation is ruined, people will only see the bad of him. They dont see or dont want to see when he does well.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I don't give him a lot of praise but he was an absolute beast today when he came on, didn't put a foot wrong and played some great passes as well.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He's such a good squad player to have. We'll miss him when he's gone IMO.
He isn't going anywhere. Don't go by cafe narrative. He was our best player under Ralf and ETH values him highly to bring energy . He just prefers Eriksen's composure but Fred will start against City.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He isn't going anywhere. Don't go by cafe narrative. He was our best player under Ralf and ETH values him highly to bring energy . He just prefers Eriksen's composure but Fred will start against City.
I would start Fred too but I don't think Ten Hag will pick him. We'll see.

But i think Fred will leave in the summer to be honest. He's getting on in age and he just had the 1 year renewal but we'll likely sign a CM that pushes Eriksen to a squad role, which means Fred is the odd man out and loses loads of minutes.

Raven

He was excellent and is more than capable of games like these which is why his bad games are so annoying. He was excellent against Spurs as well which I think was possibly our best performance this season.

Sylar

Another energetic cameo. Useful for us especially with the bunch of games we have coming

Lost bear

144 votes in at the match performance on this site. Eriksen has a 6.6 and Fred a 6.7. Fred his reputation is ruined, people will only see the bad of him. They dont see or dont want to see when he does well.
I’ve said this several times on here- entirely agree with you. It’s curious though that the fans of other teams do rate him…anyway, let’s hope he carries on with this sort of form.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm really enjoying these 20 minute Fred cameos.

I swear there was a 2 minute period at one point where he won the ball back about 10 times

city-puma

The good thing is that Fred can now also make an huge impact from bench. In the past, he turned to losing his form if not playing every game.

stevoc

I was shocked to see some of his passing today, magnificent.
He has his moments in terms of passing, he can have games and runs of games where his passing is great. His problem has always been consistency.

Glorio

Love how since the WC he comes on and wrestles control back in our favour when holes start appearing in the middle. His harrying and tackling is brilliant when combined with Casemiro's positional discipline, and I have to say, his dribbling goes under the radar but he's rather decent.
We know how inconsistent his passing can be, but when that part of his game clicks as it has done recently, he's a beast.

CloneMC16

ETH on Fred:

“We emphasise a lot of times that we’ve often had players who score goals when they come on from the bench, like Fred did last week,” Ten Hag told club media.
“Every time when he’s coming on, he’s ready. He’s front foot and he brings the right quality to the game.
“That is great to have that as a team and as a manager.”
While every player will want to be included from the start, modern football is a squad game and Erik has no complaints with how Fred has approached his role recently.
“Of course, Fred wants to play every game,” he added.
“That’s not always possible and everyone has to battle for his position but there’s good competition in the squad to play and to get into the starting XI, but, once again, we need those players coming from the bench and giving impact to the game.
“Definitely, Fred is the one - there are others as well, but Fred is the example.”

Erik ten Hag explains why Fred is an example to Man Utd's squad | Manchester United

Stadjer

Stream had some issues but from what i could see he was very good again after coming on. Was a scary sub, Fred for Casemiro but Fred did well.

Barthez

Needs to start again. Been brilliant every time he has played of late

Bobski

He really is an excellent sub. Some guys, McT for example, can struggle to get going coming off the bench, but Fred comes in an is immediately on it, always gives an infusion of energy but his quality has been very good as well in these appearances.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Needs to start again. Been brilliant every time he has played of late
Disagree. This is the kind of role he can play in the team. Come in when some of the other opposition players are tiring and use his enthusiasm and energy to exploit that.

UnitedRepublic

Very good sub performance I would start him , Casemiro & Eriksen vs City to win the midfield battle we need those legs in there against a team like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.