5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshanks

On the whole he was good yesterday, but I question his mental stregth. He crumbled compleatly after the red card and was In full panic stations mode for ten minutes he wasn't alone in that but was probably the worst for it. Which for an experienced player isnt really good enough.

OverratedOpinion

On the whole he was good yesterday, but I question his mental stregth. He crumbled compleatly after the red card and was In full panic stations mode for ten minutes he wasn't alone in that but was probably the worst for it. Which for an experienced player isnt really good enough.
Can you provide examples that showed him "crumbling" after Casemiro got sent off?

Litch

Wow!!! Everything I have read from on here and pundits said Fred was immense after the red card....

Longshanks

Can you provide examples that showed him "crumbling" after Casemiro got sent off?
He was running around like a headless chicken and gave the ball away about 5 times in 5 minutes. In the spell immediately after the red card he was panicking like a young debutant and palace took control and probably should of scored more than the one they did. Not compleatly his fault of course but he was very noticibley the worst for a short spell.

Once we made the subs and changed the shape then he settled again and stopped panicking. I would of expected more from an experienced international player. There was no need to panic in the manner that he did and the panic spread across the whole team.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He was running around like a headless chicken and gave the ball away about 5 times in 5 minutes. In the spell immediately after the red card he was panicking like a young debutant and palace took control and probably should of scored more than the one they did. Not compleatly his fault of course but he was very noticibley the worst for a short spell.

Once we made the subs and changed the shape then he settled again and stopped panicking. I would of expected more from an experienced international player. There was no need to panic in the manner that he did and the panic spread across the whole team.
How we had him as our DM for 10 mins and it didn't occur to the coaches that this might not be the best plan I really don't know. Sabitzer definitely could have managed 20 mins, he shouldn't have been on the bench if not.

Longshanks

How we had him as our DM for 10 mins and it didn't occur to the coaches that this might not be the best plan I really don't know. Sabitzer definitely could have managed 20 mins, he shouldn't have been on the bench if not.
Yep agree with that, took ETH far to long to make the changes aswell which didn't help him. But his head fell off which isn't good enough for an experienced player.

He can't play as a single DM with 11 men let alone 10 men. He just dosent have the positional discipline for it. But you would expect him to be able to plug a gap for 5-10 minutes while we work out what to do. But he couldn't.

OverratedOpinion

He didn't give the ball away 5 times throughout the entire match. There is hyperbole and then there is outright lying to fit a narattive you've dreamed up.

Longshanks

He didn't give the ball away 5 times throughout the entire match. There is hyperbole and then there is outright lying to fit a narattive you've dreamed up.
Trust me I was there Im not lying he was panicking. Playing panicky passes playing like a headless chicken. Overall his performance was quite good but those ten minutes or so immediately after the red card was a complete car crash.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I'd agree with him to some extent and I've always been one of Fred's biggest defenders on here. Fred finished the game very strongly, but he did lose his head a bit and was quite poor in the period directly after the red card.

SATA

I think he’s definitely a better player now than he was 2 to 3 years ago. Knows when to press now and seems to have eradicated his sloppiness on the ball

Raven

Trust me I was there Im not lying he was panicking. Playing panicky passes playing like a headless chicken. Overall his performance was quite good but those ten minutes or so immediately after the red card was a complete car crash.
Crikey, literally using "Trust me bro" as your evidence :lol:

OverratedOpinion

"Trust me" have I not made it very clear that I don't trust your opinion on it? I disagree with you.

Based Adnan

Absolutely fecking dogshit

Casemiro's greatest achievement is making this guy resemble anything like a footballer

Abraxas

Seriously poor today. Seemed to find a white shirt with alarming regularity.

PoTMS

I'm fuming at that performance, even more so at Ten Hag for allowing him to play the full 90.

FriedClams

Disgusting. One of the worst Individual performance I’ve see . He was absolutely crap the entire game.

Idxomer

Possibly the worst 90 minutes I've seen from a United midfielder.

He lacked discipline and was shockingly more chaotic than usual.

acnumber9

That was a -1/10 performance. No professional player should be capable of playing that badly.

Robaldo

Before he gets comprehensively slated, he is a good player for us and has a role as a disruptor in big games.

Absolutely dreadful tonight though.

saivet

That was genuinely one of the worst performances I've seen from any midfield player. I can't quite believe how bad he was.

laughtersassassin

I blame him for the draw.

Don't think their is a Unite Midfielder in history with as many 0/10 games as Fred has.

Literally only useful off the bench or man marking against City and the like.

Useless otherwise.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He has a few of those every so often. Absolutely shocking today. Terrible stuff.

criticalanalysis

Great work ethic as always, poor game but not his worst.

It is what it is. Sabitzer and him are going to have to click quick.

Ludens the Red

I’m sorry but that performance is just quite simply fecking unacceptable. Absolutely horrific. I wanna see his pass completion honestly. And the shots he was taking, every single one of them was a mess. On his off days he’s an absolutely dog shit footballer.

dove

We had a lot of people here who were screaming that Fred should play more. If you haven't seen the game please watch it as it was a vintage Fred performance. I think even he was sometimes confused whether he plays for red or white.

Status
Not open for further replies.