Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asger

Clown of a defender and even worse as a captain. Hope the next manager will sell him!

spiriticon

He is terrible on the ball. Who thought he was better than Smalling?

At least Smalling can defend.

Roboc7

Sums up the wasted three years, nowhere near good enough, lacks character and made Captain despite not being a leader. Also is worlds most expensive player despite not even being that good, the poster boy for Ole’s incompetence.

Brophs

The One and Only
The narrative around him has always been that he’s a rock solid leader who doesn’t let the team down and is always at least a 7/10. The reality is that his time here has been punctuated by several extended periods where his form and confidence have completely collapsed. He’s far from our biggest problem but for a guy who cost £80m or whatever, he shouldn’t be a problem nearly as frequently as he is.

united for life

Strip him off captaincy. A disgrace of a leader. Playing for united is way beyond his level, add a captains armband to that? This is what you’ll get. An absolute joke unfortunately

RuudtheRed

His form has been woeful for quite a long while now, but to be honest his usual level is a lot better than that. If this was the only way he'd be benched then so be it, I hope it gives him the wake up call he needs.

Completely lost his head with that horrible error and threw the team under the bus when we were in the ascendancy. Don't think he should be the captain either

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Awful captain and not a United player at all. He doesn't have the mental strength or the class to handle the pressure at this club.

Oranges038

Made a few decent blocks but other than that he was all over the place.

That red card after his celebration is just adding fuel to the fire.

Woodenlung

I've no idea what has happened to him. For his first few seasons he was comfortably our best defender and generally played quite well. Maybe not £80m pound player well, but that's not his fault.

But his performances this season have been appalling. There are some mitigating circumstances. He's been injured and clearly United's disjointed set up puts a disproportionate amount of pressure on their defenders to make game saving decisions. However, on top of that he's making stupid individual errors that he didn't make in previous seasons.

He's a good player in the worst form of his life.

Seij

I've no idea what has happened to him. For his first few seasons he was comfortably our best defender and generally played quite well. Maybe not £80m pound player well, but that's not his fault.

But his performances this season have been appalling. There are some mitigating circumstances. He's been injured and clearly United's disjointed set up puts a disproportionate amount of pressure on their defenders to make game saving decisions. However, on top of that he's making stupid individual errors that he didn't make in previous seasons.

He's a good player in the worst form of his life.
Initial decent/great showings followed by slow decline have been the hallmark of our signings under Ole. I think it tells us something about our coaching team.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why Ole made him captain after just 6 months I can never fathom. That was a big red flag for Ole's judgement, to think about it.

Doesn't have the mentality to be a proper Man Utd player, let alone captain.

Andersonson

Lacks the mentality. After the criticism he has been getting he's nervous and doesn't seems to cope with it. He needs a rest and give up the captaincy

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Honestly, I don't even get the feeling that he loves it at United. I get the feeling he would rather be somewhere and that he isn't at fault for the issues at this club. But Ole will go to war for him for some bizarre reason.

Hawks2008

Acts like he did something against Albania only to follow it up with that.

Genuinely hate him, hope whoever comes next gets rid ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.