Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Snitch
Mentally he's just not there. I kinda feel for him. After he gave the ball away there was just a degree of inevitability that they'd capitalise on his mistake.

It's horrible to watch

hobbers

What a total trainwreck. Top level career over and we'll end up with a £50-60m loss on him.

Nick7

I wonder how many articles there will be in the next 7 days about how hard done by he is.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The sad thing about Maguire's mistake for England tonight is it's not a shock. There are minutes long videos of his errors online. These unexplainable lapses in concentration are just a feature of his game.

I can't think of any top level defender who makes mistakes as regularly as Maguire. Probably cos, to be thought of as top, you can't make the number of errors Maguire does.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
He needs a run of games in a low profile setting. Unfortunately never going to get that at United or England.

Looks completely lost.

Skills

Snitch
The sad thing about Maguire's mistake for England tonight is it's not a shock. There are minutes long videos of his errors online. These unexplainable lapses in concentration are just a feature of his game.

I can't think of any top level defender who makes mistakes as regularly as Maguire. Probably cos, to be thought of as top, you can't make the number of errors Maguire does.
Tbf, not many players are subject to a campaign by half of his clubs fanbase to make him a massive meme. Players all mistakes - and I've been a Maguire critic since we signed him for that stupid fee. But some of that stuff is just cruel for the sake being cruel.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Loses the ball just outside their area and they go to the other end and score. When your luck is out…it’s out.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Absolute joke of a player. Clearly his good seasons at leicester were not representative and we paid for it bad

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Another leak please to try put a positive spin on things. I wonder when he gets sold.

He's great in the air, a great passer of the ball (when he has 50 seconds to pick a pass) but everything else right now is woeful.

Please sell him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.