ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Skills

Snitch
Bangladesh's bowling is awful. The two left handers have completed negated Shakib as well

AshRK

I cannot see Bangladesh beating Australia today or India. I doubt if they could even beat Pakistan. Top 4 is all but done making most of the remaining matches meaningless. For the sake of the tournament I hope we get to see good semi finals and finals.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Christ this is bullshit bowling and fantastic hitting.

KM

RCB will be embarrassed by this death bowling.

KM

Soumya Sarkar bowling the 47th over. Wtf.

AJ10

Was about to say first 400 then that running :lol:, easy single there .

Edit - Khawaja deserves it for not taking that single.

JohnnyKills

If Australia had really put their foot down they'd have got 400 here easily. They're playing the weakest bowling attack in the tournament on the highest-scoring ground in the country. They should have sent Maxwell in at three.

Djemba-Djemba

Australia seem to do this every match.

They should still win this but every game they seem well poised to post a seriously monster score and then it just sort of peters out.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Australia seem to do this every match.

They should still win this but every game they seem well poised to post a seriously monster score and then it just sort of peters out.
This. Their middle and middle lower order haven’t really got going. They’ve been far too dependent on their openers and to a lesser extent, Smith.

Skills

Snitch
This. Their middle and middle lower order haven’t really got going. They’ve been far too dependent on their openers and to a lesser extent, Smith.
If you don't give your middle over a chance to bat they're going to be rusty when you call on them

JohnnyKills

380 should be plenty but the other members of the Big Four would all have gone for more there. England got 480 on this ground just a year ago.

Bangladesh seem to have gone backwards though. They're bowling attack is dreadful.

AshRK

Losing Dhawan is a huge blow but having said that it could be a blessing in disguise to have Pant slot in the middle order. Also, Pant can get to play some matches before the business end of the tournament. Feel it also do good for Rahul to play where he is more comfortable aka opening.

Sanche7

Losing Dhawan is a huge blow but having said that it could be a blessing in disguise to have Pant slot in the middle order. Also, Pant can get to play some matches before the business end of the tournament. Feel it also do good for Rahul to play where he is more comfortable aka opening.
Agree with this, especially since the pitches in this WC have been very flat, offering nothing much to the bowlers. I think India should drop Jadhav and play Jadeja at #7, the winning formula in this WC has been to bat first, score 300+ and then contain the opposition, forcing them to take risks and in the process getting dismissed. Jadeja can bowl those quick tight overs and is a better fielder. Also he can hit them long. If Jadhav is playing, he should be playing at #4 or something, no point having him at #6 or #7. If the top 4 can set a platform, Dhoni Pandya Pant finishing off the innings will be a sight to behold