g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

dbs235

With the batsman England have they shouldn't be relying on Archer to come in at 9 and get them to 233 against Sri Lanka. Very poor.

Sanche7

Shouldn't Stokes try to protect Archer, at least against Malinga? I mean I don't know how good a batsman Archer is, but I'm guessing not very good?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
How are they struggling to get this total?! Making it way harder than it should be.

dbs235

Losing to Pakistan and now this. I thought England were World Cup favorites.
All the batsmen are very inconsistent, they take it in turns to get out for 0 but one of them always makes a big score to add to Root's standard 50+. Today it hasn't really happened.

Sanche7

Yes Stokes, well done, take a single on the second ball and give the strike to the #10

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wtf they didn't even cross over?

AshRK

Yes Stokes, well done, take a single on the second ball and give the strike to the #10
Never understand why any batsmen would do that. Sarfaraz did the same, then Braithwaite (yes he is not a primary batsmen but still) did it, I saw Hope doing that and now this. Poor

AshRK

England's next three games are against India, Australia and NZ. Could really make or break them.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
England have made a right meal of this.
Yeah pretty much, the pressure got to them after losing a couple of wickets and then they kept giving wickets away.

Ah well, hope India or NZ win this thing. Can't stomach an Aussie win.

Sanche7

Last 5 overs 11/3. They have put themselves under pressure. Now Stokes can neither hit out, nor can he take a single

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The fielder bottled the catch. Should have been quicker to get to the ball.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Still early days but England have played in one way over the last few years. This is the real test for them.