ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
Fair to say he isn't the most aesthetically pleasing batsman in Indian team. That's rohit.

He's by far the best though.
Rohit and Virat have their own distinct aesthetic strengths in their style of batting. I wouldn't say one is better, they are very different.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Smith is a magnificent player, but aesthetically pleasing is the last thing I would use to describe his style of play. He’s awful to watch.
Totally agree. He’s ugly as hell but so damn effective. Kane Williamson is boring to watch too.

Cloud7

That has to be the dumbest review I’ve seen all tournament it was obvious there was an inside edge there :houllier:

AshRK

Rose bowl is not an easy pitch. All these talk of 400 , 350 is nonsense. Having said that this is a good test for jadhav. Get some runs.

Sanche7

What is the purpose of playing Jadhav at #6? He looks more like a middle order batsmen than a finisher. Jadhav coming in at #6 just slows everything down. If the purpose of having in the team is to have someone who can anchor the innings, which is what he looks like he will be best at, why not play him at #4?

Cloud7

He’s an awful player. He’s made a career off that one over against Stokes, and he’s been nothing but a liability since then. Also he constantly gets referred to as a developing player when he’s fecking 30.

Sanche7

The feck is Dhoni doing? 29 of 50 with 5 overs to go and he's still knocking them around
Edit - gone, could be a blessing in disguise

Ish

Lights on for Luke
He’s an awful player. He’s made a career off that one over against Stokes, and he’s been nothing but a liability since then. Also he constantly gets referred to as a developing player when he’s fecking 30.
Yeah I was actually going to type, in my reply to you, I don’t ever recall him doing anything memorable or consistent, outside of that Stokes over! But then I left it out because I’d actually not followed him enough to know if he has!