ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Sanche7

Forecaster revised its prediction up by 3 runs after Dhoni's wicket
The absolute state

AJ10

Striking around 50 in a odi, pathetic.

Credit to Afghan bowlers but we've been dire since the first few overs.

Jadhev and Shankar have no business being in this team.

Sanche7

Jadhav is not even taking singles. If you can't hit them long, take a single and give the strike to someone who can. 1 run from the 47th over and they too a wide. Well done Jadhav

Cloud7

Need to get Kane early, don't let the fecker settle.
Yup. If he survives it’ll go the same way as Smith when we played Australia. He’ll provide the platform for them to still get a matchwinning score

kps88

It's a tough, slow pitch and Afghanistan are bowling very well.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It should probably be enough but wtf is this batting :lol:

NM

Honestly, without our top 3 we probably wouldn't make the semis. WTF has happened to our batting.

mav_9me

Absolutely shocking batting :lol:
Got to be the pitch no. Just doesn't seem to be coming on to the bat. I just started seeing for the last 2 overs where they have been trying to slog with no luck. Just looks like that. I don't know.

AshRK

The 350/400 tracks will be rare as the tournament progresses. This is a tough track to bat and maybe in long term a win here will do us good but still this is some poor batting.

MDFC Manager

Got to be the pitch no. Just doesn't seem to be coming on to the bat. I just started seeing for the last 2 overs where they have been trying to slog with no luck. Just looks like that. I don't know.
If Kohli can strike it at 100, the rest have no excuses to go below 80

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Super difficult wicket. Fair play to Jadhav for assessing, he has played a match winning knock here.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Honestly, without our top 3 we probably wouldn't make the semis. WTF has happened to our batting.
This problem was known for last 2-3 years yet we just bumbled about with Pandya being the only great find as a hitter. Not giving likes of Iyer, Pant, Gill more chances in last 1-2 years is just so poor.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Irrespective of the pitch, there is no excuse for not taking singles constantly.
Yeap. Dhoni can start as slow as he wants, just keep rotating the striker at least every other ball. Occasional burst at the end to redeem SR is not good enough to grant a permanent place in the team. Oh well, let's just hope that Rohit and Kohli keep doing the job.