ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

PoTMS

I fancy this Bangladesh team. But how costly will it be not having two slips on Kohli early on?

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United

Never realised Rohit was that slow in powerplays.
There's two sides to Rohit - the slow shit guy between overs 0-30 and then the best hitter ODI cricket has ever seen, towards the end of an innings.

His first double century saw him convert 50 (71) to 209 (158) - 158 off 87
His 2nd: 52 (74) to 264 (173) - 212 off 99
His 3rd: 54 (70) to 208 (153) - 154 off 83

The problem is Dhawan wants to play in the same way and it might not work in this tournament.

AJ10

The feck are these celebrations from bowlers nowadays, same with that pakistan bowler with his power ranger shit.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Loving John Wright on commentary.

Di Maria's angel

Might be premature to say but even if we get 70% of the old Dhoni this WC, we have a great chance of winning the whole thing. Dhoni on full flow is something else.
Actually, I reckon we've never seen this version of MS before. This recent IPL is the most destructive I've seen. And this innings is so unlike recent Dhoni.

KM

West Indies are in a different zone.

KM

Matt Henry's figures today :lol:

AshRK

West Indies would be the most unpredictable side to face. They will surely be beating some of the big guns especially if Russel stays fit and fires.

AshRK

This will be my preferred line up
Dhawan
Rohit
Kohli
Rahul
Dhoni
Pandya
Jadeja/jadhav
Kuldeep/chahal
Bhuvi
Shami
Bumrah

I am not too comfortable having Jadeja at number 7 but replacing jadhav might be an option. Wish one of Kuldeep or chahal could bat like Ashwin or even bhuvi, would have been valuable.

Di Maria's angel

@MJJ Didn't I say this was just another flat wicket? Had it not been for Rohits garbage, we'd have seen two 400 innings' today.

Di Maria's angel

This will be my preferred line up
Dhawan
Rohit
Kohli
Rahul
Dhoni
Pandya
Jadeja/jadhav
Kuldeep/chahal
Bhuvi
Shami
Bumrah

I am not too comfortable having Jadeja at number 7 but replacing jadhav might be an option. Wish one of Kuldeep or chahal could bat like Ashwin or even bhuvi, would have been valuable.
Hmm... what about Shami/Jadeja/Kuldeep?

I'd go Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Rahul, Jhadav, Dhoni, Pandya, two from Jadeja/Shami/Kuldeep, Bhuvi, Bumrah.

AshRK

Hmm... what about Shami/Jadeja/Kuldeep?

I'd go Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Rahul, Jhadav, Dhoni, Pandya, two from Jadeja/Shami/Kuldeep, Bhuvi, Bumrah.
I had one of of Jadeja or Jadhav and one of Chahal or Kuldeep. Depending on the pitch we might drop one of the pacers and play both KulCha.

Skills

Snitch
I've said this for years, but I feel like India need a pinch hitter at the top. You need someone to get India a quick start, and you want Kohli coming in around the 15 over mark.

Dhawan & Rohit take too long to get going.

Di Maria's angel

I've said this for years, but I feel like India need a pinch hitter at the top. You need someone to get India a quick start, and you want Kohli coming in around the 15 over mark.

Dhawan & Rohit take too long to get going.
Bring back 2005 Irfan Pathan.