ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

marktan

Off topic but what happened to Sam Curran btw? I was keeping track of some of the tests just before the world cup, and he had a couple of match winning performances. Off-form / doesn't fit in the setup?

prateik

Off topic but what happened to Sam Curran btw? I was keeping track of some of the tests just before the world cup, and he had a couple of match winning performances. Off-form / doesn't fit in the setup?
Was injured iirc

edit: googled.. wasnt picked and it wasnt injury. No clue.. maybe because he is too young and hasnt done enough to force his way into the squad they have been working on for a while.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
We are losing this.
Stupid batting. Just play out the overs & we’d most likely win. Thrown away 2 wickets for no reason, both batsmen were well set too.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This is over I reckon. Pakistan have been clueless against spin for a while, not to mention the tail starts after this pair.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This is over I reckon. Pakistan have been clueless against spin for a while, not to mention the tail starts after this pair.
Hey only Indian fans can be this pessimistic about their team.

Jokes apart I reckon you guys got this. Hafeez is crap against pace but plays spin relatively well.

KM

Not sure why Williamson is bowling.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
This is probably a bit of a blessing for Australia. Their middle order, outside of their top 3 (Finch, Warner & Smith) hasn’t had much time/form in the middle.

That being said, Stoinis & Maxwell have again disappointed, with the bat. Rather their openers fail when they’ve already qualified, than in the semis or final I guess.

KM

Pakistan very lucky here. Harris Sohail was clearly out.

Sanche7

Pakistan very lucky here. Harris Sohail was clearly out.
One review for 50 overs is not enough IMO. I know it could end up as a waste of time, but there should be two reviews, they can remove the retain review thing but make the number of reviews to two. They can even have one review expiring after 25 overs or something

KM

Wow again lucky for Pakistan. Afghanistan must be cursing their luck here. Should have not taken that stupid review.

KM

Pakistan should win this tbh. Getting a lot of luck as of now, should make it count.