ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Ball softening? Pitch slowing? Whatever it is we're not picking this good bowling at all.

At least it's showing there's something in it for our bowlers in a bit.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The pitch is flat as hell. Poor batting by England in the last ten overs.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Is there hope for Pakistan yet?
Yeah I would say so, Williamson has seen NZ over the line couple of times now chasing and this target isn't so daunting. This is nervy stuff from England considering where they were.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Can’t watch it. Is the pitch genuinely doing something?

AshRK

Very Good recovery by England. The fact that their Tail enders know how to Bat is a huge plus. From 272/7 they have reached 300 plus. It's their game to lose now.

Zlatattack

Yeah I would say so, Williamson has seen NZ over the line couple of times now chasing and this target isn't so daunting. This is nervy stuff from England considering where they were.
I can just imagine the disapointment for Pakistan fans like me when we lose with a whimper to Bangladesh after NZ manage to win today.

bleedred

I think England have done enough. The only way NZ can chase this is if they go very hard against the new ball. But their openers are so out of form. Once the gets old it will just be cutters and cross seam from England and that should be the game.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I think England have done enough. The only way NZ can chase this is if they go very hard against the new ball. But their openers are so out of form. Once the gets old it will just be cutters and cross seam from England and that should be the game.
My take on the situation also.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
305. I think NZ should be happy with that given where Eng were after 30 over mark - 194. Poor by England to score just 111 in last 20 overs.

Sanche7

306, could be an interesting match if NZ can get a good start and Williamson stays in the middle till the end. Not going to be easy though

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
It’s a tough chase but really depends on how well the openers get off (they’ve been poor lately) and if they can put up a first RR early because as the ball gets old it’s looking much harder to score.

England should be disappointed though. From where they are they should have been very comfortable but instead there is a chance albeit small for NZ if they play a solid innings.

prateik

England were 194-1 after 30..
They made 111 from the last 120 balls with 9 wickets in hand..

NZ well in it.. England have the runs.. still favorites.. but a good start and England will start feeling the pressure. NZ should be safe either way.. They'll either play Aus or India. Both tough games.. No real pressure on them .. All the pressure on England.

Sylar

Chasing 300 is tough in this WC. Difficult to see NZ doing it even with Kane coming in from hellfire and brimstone.

Skills

Snitch
If Guptill gets this off to a flyer it's on. That's not a great score

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Poor decision not to review.