ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Sanche7

Doesn't matter how good your batting is, chasing 300+ in a final won't be easy. Eng still favourites but will struggle if they fail to limit NZ to below 300

prateik

300+ is very much on right now.. NZ would be disappointed if they dont get there from this position

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Who fancies an innings prediction, then? We're nearly half way.

I fancy 310 with Ross Taylor top scorer (for reasons I cannot justify).

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Why.the.feck have they had this horrible distorted guitar nonsense whenever a batsman comes in? Its been fecking horrible the whole tournament.

DOTA

Why.the.feck have they had this horrible distorted guitar nonsense whenever a batsman comes in? Its been fecking horrible the whole tournament.
LAAAYLLLAAAAA!

Yeah, it's weird, I don't know.

DOTA

I don't pay attention to umpires - has Dharmasena always been poor or is it just this tournament that's left none of you trusting him?

Boycott

Probably the least impressive WC Final 50 I've seen but I suppose some might say that is an impressive feat itself. That he has got to 50 despite looking like he has just arrived at the crease.

Rajma

Guys, when is this supposed to finish as I know nothing about the cricket? Since I wonder if my local pub will be showing Wimbledon or is this still going to be on so I don’t bother going.

Skills

Snitch
4 from 24

Williamson's valuing his own wicket a bit too much here
Williamson trying to play the anchor hero has now left the rest of his team way too much to do, in getting a competitive total. Disgraceful inning

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Guys, when is this supposed to finish as I know nothing about the cricket? Since I wonder if my local pub will be showing Wimbledon or is this still going to be on so I don’t bother going.
Half 6-7pm if they both bat all 50 overs

DOTA

This is unlikely to finish before 5pm.

You'll have to ask the pub what they're planning on doing.

Interval

Level
This will last till 630pm brit time. Well past the start time of Wimbledon finals

Boycott

Williamson trying to play the anchor hero has now left the rest of his team way too much to do, in getting a competitive total. Disgraceful inning
Well it's about time the rest of the team produced something with the bat.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Beautiful delivery. Plunkett is on fire.