ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Is anyone else using Channel Four's website for this? Cause a lot of you guys saw that wicket a minute ahead of my coverage...

Boycott

I think 20 over cricket has skewed people’s expectations of batting.
Absolutely. And it does a disservice to England's fielding which has stopped shots deserving of a boundary down to two, a two down to one and a single to a dot ball.

Dan_F

Guys, when is this supposed to finish as I know nothing about the cricket? Since I wonder if my local pub will be showing Wimbledon or is this still going to be on so I don’t bother going.
Luckily it’s BBC and Channel 4, so they should be able to show both. Unless there’s only one tv.

Djemba-Djemba

New Zealand will want 250 plus.

Nicholls 55 was a very good innings for them. Especially as he was about 4 seconds away from not reviewing the LBW very early on.

DOTA

Luckily it’s BBC and Channel 4, so they should be able to show both. Unless there’s only one tv.
Are BBC taking over when C4 switches to the racing?

AshRK

Maybe saying too early but this NZ side is boring as bricks. Score 240 and try to defend. Although seeing Williamson lift the trophy would be pleasing but I hope for the sake of cricket England wins this considering they have played the most entertaining cricket this tournament.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Unless Kiwis get 270+, England will chase down the total comfortably.

DOTA

Can see the Kiwis getting 400+ here.

England to lose by 250 runs.

DOTA

I want Talyor out. I really want Taylor out. I have visions of him playing those hockey shots and smashing a hundred. I want him out.

DOTA

I'd also like to win the lottery and for Rotherham United to win the champions league.