ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bumrah has been absolutely brilliant so shouldn't take anything away from him. But it's turning out to be a ridiculous decision by Faf to start batting here under the heavy cloud.
Bhuvi isn't looking dangerous at all though on the same pitch

Aboutreika18

When did Bumrah become so good, anyway? I remember him from years back and remember reading about him during the Australia tour but don't know when he became so consistent.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Bumrah has been absolutely brilliant so shouldn't take anything away from him. But it's turning out to be a ridiculous decision by Faf to start batting here under the heavy cloud.
Can't ignore that fact that they lost twice chasing already.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
When did Bumrah become so good, anyway? I remember him from years back and remember reading about him during the Australia tour but don't know when he became so consistent.
From day 1. Had some great success in Australia 2016, played in the T20 WC and was really good.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Can't remember a SA so bad

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Bhuvi isn't looking dangerous at all though on the same pitch
I don't know, he's not looking that bad. Obviously not as dangrous as Bumrah though.

It's more the fact that you don't want to someone like Bumrah under these conditions when you can't afford to play him off. Appreciate that South Africa lost chasing twice already but Bumrah could rip through the top order and then it's game over in 30 minutes.

Moby

Dick
I don't know, he's not looking that bad. Obviously not as dangrous as Bumrah though.

It's more the fact that you don't want to someone like Bumrah under these conditions when you can't afford to play him off. Appreciate that South Africa lost chasing twice already but Bumrah could rip through the top order and then it's game over in 30 minutes.
Especially when they could have had Rabada have a go at our openers who haven't had a lot of runs under their belt off late. Ridiculous decision.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Christ they're all over SA. They pretty much need to shut up shop against Bumrah, they probably won't score enough runs only looking to score off 40 overs but they certainly won't win all-out for less than 100.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Should have played Shami. He was in good form in IPL and in incredible form for India before that.

JohnnyKills

Roy looked frustrated right from the first over when he kicked the boundary rope for no good reason.
Think the Pakistan supporters had a major bearing on Tuesday's result. You could see the England players getting riled and frustrated, can't remember the last time that happened. It's easy to imagine the crowd barracking contributed to the dropped catches, overthrows etc.

England will have to get used to that though. It'll be exactly the same against India and Bangladesh.

JohnnyKills

Bumrah's the best white-ball bowler in the world now, I'd suggest. Can't think of anyone better (Starc, Rabada, Cummins and Rashid Khan would be the other candidates).

South Africa look like they're going to be heading home.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Bumrah's the best white-ball bowler in the world now, I'd suggest. Can't think of anyone better (Starc, Rabada, Cummins and Rashid Khan would be the other candidates).

Yeah would agree with that would throw Amir into the mix too.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

I like Imran Tahir too.

JohnnyKills

Can't remember a worse South African batting line-up than this. Retirement of Kallis and De Villiers has hit them hard.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
At least they're not back in the hutch, but SA have had to slow their scoring so much you just can't see them posting a decent score.

zing

Zingle balls
Nice to see Kuldeep get a wicket, bowl with a bit more rhythm. First few overs were not good.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
They can't get on top of the run rate and are giving away wickets, a terrible combo that will only send the game one way.

JohnnyKills

Excellent from India so far. SA look like one of the weakest sides in the tournament though.

Sylar

India should have put them away by now. These two done well to get SA past 200.