ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Both the umpires should be sacked.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Check their bank accounts. Refuse to believe umpires so inept have made it to this level.

Hephaestus

Absolutely. And like I said above they are hell bent is screwing Windies.
Yeah. Thank god they changed the rule about losing your review for umpire's call, would have been all out if they lost their review early.

JohnnyKills

West Indies are playing some absolutely brainless cricket here. Run-out, getting out to Cummins off the last ball of his spell and now that crazy shot from Russell. They've beaten themselves here.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Windies have been trying to lose this match. Should have won this with comfort given their position at 25th over mark.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I don't rate Brathwaite. Serious question, has he ever done anything other than the 4 sixes against Stokes? Should have picked Pollard.

AshRK

Seriously though, Holder truly is an amazing player. Someone asked who the best lower order batsman is, its Holder. @AshRK was you, right?
I was just thinking about the same. Although, I won't call him a proper lower order batsmen. He is more like Pandya or Jadhav for us.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Holder gone. Game over. Such brainless cricket. Starc has just 2 overs, you can even score 30+ runs from 3 other overs. Instead they gift him 2 wickets.

AshRK

Hate these Aussies but have to say they always raise their game in WCs. They were nothing but shit just less than a year ago and here they are, game raising c*nts

AshRK

This is a huge 2 points lost for WI. If they have to be in top 4 they have to beat one of NZ, AUS, ENG or Ind and today was a great chance for them to get one over Aus.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
5 for Starc