ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Same. Wasn't happy that Shami was dropped in favor of him but he's done well in the first two matches. Good stuff.
He seems like a very, very intelligent guy. What he lacks in ability he makes up in smarts.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Kumar is class. Bumrah (rightly) gets plenty of plaudits but Bhuvneshwar is a top bowler in his own right, so clever.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Shocking that Aussies have lost a lot of wickets when they're trying to hit :wenger:

Cloud7

Can't think why:wenger::lol:
It’s a long time hate mate, not just based on the last match. You don’t need to be too connected in Trinidad to hear stories about the Aussie cricketers filter in through WI players over the years. They aren’t very nice people. I admire them as individual players, but as a collective I fecking hate Australia.

Di Maria's angel

It’s a long time hate mate, not just based on the last match. You don’t need to be too connected in Trinidad to hear stories about the Aussie cricketers filter in through WI players over the years. They aren’t very nice people. I admire them as individual players, but as a collective I fecking hate Australia.
Amen.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If it wasn’t already, that’s game over.

KM

Chahal, Hardik and Boomrah are all IPL finds. In specific, MI finds. Been a great tourney for Indian cricket
All scouted by John Wright I believe. Great stuff.

Di Maria's angel

Looks like a win. A huge win. Our top three are showing their class so far and our bowling its depth and variety. Keep it going, lads.

KM

Looks like a win. A huge win. Our top three are showing their class so far and our bowling its depth and variety. Keep it going, lads.
Except of Rohit. Dude needs to score quickly imo....

KM

This guy Carey can seriously bat. Wonder if Aussie need to drop Stoinis and get a proper bowler in for the next match.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Never seen an Australian team like this one , they virtually gave up in the middle of the innings . Utterly bizzare tactics