ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Warner should get the MOTM. Match changing innings.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Smith and Khwaja added 69 off 72 balls with the team needing 9 an over and Maxwell & Carey still to bat . Just absolute madness

Cloud7

Smith and Khwaja added 69 off 72 balls with the team needing 9 an over and Maxwell & Carey still to bat . Just absolute madness
This was where they lost the match for me. Khawaja at least showed a bit of impetus, but Smith went too slow for my liking. I understand the need to anchor the innings, but at the same time they needed runs, not just someone to stand out there.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
This was where they lost the match for me. Khawaja at least showed a bit of impetus, but Smith went too slow for my liking. I understand the need to anchor the innings, but at the same time they needed runs, not just someone to stand out there.
David Warner’s innings lost them the game. Absolutely bizarre from him.

Cloud7

David Warner’s innings lost them the game. Absolutely bizarre from him.
Warner fecked up certainly, but even after that, they were still well in the game with Smith and Khawaja. Today was a very very strange innings from Warner though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Warner was clearly out of touch but also found Smith innings bizzare. Show feck all impetus.

Moby

Dick
Great result. Both openers getting centuries in the first two games is brilliant, need these century stands at the top for putting up big scores. Kohli while not at his best would get confidence from that innings. And then what was actually the difference in this game - amazing finishing by Pandya and Dhoni, especially Pandya. It's great to have a quality accelerator when the platform is set and we need someone to go berserk.

AshRK

Beautiful performance . Beating aus in wc is not easy and the fact we did it so convincingly makes it feel all that great.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Its early days but damn I love the way Kohli has us performing in tournaments. We're becoming a big game team.

MDFC Manager

Yep. Great to see Australia getting taken down early.

Still think it's Eng-Aus-Ind for the tournament.
Looking that way, yes. And for that reason, I'm really looking forward to the remaining 2 matches between this trio. Should be belters.

Di Maria's angel

We won two world cups in the decade preceding kohlis captaincy.
Didn't see '83. In my time watching India (from around 2001/02), I don't think we've been as consistent as we've been over the last 3 or 4 years. Our batting is pretty awesome but our bowling might be the best its ever been in all forms.

MDFC Manager

Just seen Kohli goading the Indian fans to cheer for Smith instead of being him, in the middle of his own innings. Super classy of him.

MDFC Manager

Didn't see '83. In my time watching India (from around 2001/02), I don't think we've been as consistent as we've been over the last 3 or 4 years. Our batting is pretty awesome but our bowling might be the best its ever been in all forms.
I think he meant T20 world cup. But you're right, the aura around the team these days is completely different. Was pretty good in 2011 as well, but even better this time.

Di Maria's angel

I think he meant T20 world cup. But you're right, the aura around the team these days is completely different. Was pretty good in 2011 as well, but even better this time.
Ah yeah, forgot about that. Dhoni was good, don't get me wrong but Kohli has taken it up a notch.

Hercules

Just seen Kohli goading the Indian fans to cheer for Smith instead of being him, in the middle of his own innings. Super classy of him.
That was absolute class from him. Yeah he swears a lot on the ground but he actually is a very decent guy off it. Met him twice in Delhi and Bangalore, seemed a nice bloke.