ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pakistan needed to take a few wickets under those conditions.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
According to Cricinfo they've misread the pitch and overcast conditions. Not doing that much apparently
I think it's more Pakistan wasting their chances. They just dropped a catch in the slips off Wahab and Shaheen was for some reason pounding it short for a load of runs. Amir has shown how it's done on this pitch, he just hasn't been well-supported by his fellow bowlers.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
According to Cricinfo they've misread the pitch and overcast conditions. Not doing that much apparently
The way they bowled in the first ten overs, they didn't give a chance to the pitch. It was short ball garbage.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Quite a bit of movement and swing as Amir showed, the others have been terrible banging it in short for no reason. Plus dropping catches isn't helping.
Aus on course for 350 here.

NinjaFletch

I don't really think so. The ball hasn't done much, but it's a white ball; they rarely do. When Pakistan have put it in the right areas though it's done a bit.

Doesn't really matter what the pitch is like when you bowl as shit as Pakistan have.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pakistan hoping for rain now

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Can't believe there was any doubt about Amir making the squad for Pakistan. Seems to be their best strike bowler by a long way.

NinjaFletch

A) What the feck was that review?
B) Why didn't they show the timer for that one? Must have been very close to 15 seconds.
C) How was Amir's place in this World Cup ever in doubt. Yeah, he's not as good as he might have been, but he's comfortably the best bowler in this Pakistan side.

Moby

Dick
A) What the feck was that review?
B) Why didn't they show the timer for that one? Must have been very close to 15 seconds.
C) How was Amir's place in this World Cup ever in doubt. Yeah, he's not as good as he might have been, but he's comfortably the best bowler in this Pakistan side.
4) Eboue

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Hafeez twirling his moustache after going at 10 an over.

Go feck yourself.
Fecking shite along with the rest of the bowlers. Really dumb decision dropping Shadab for Afridi. Bunch of clowns.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
400 on the cards, look at that economy rates apart for Amir :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wow Maxwell. What a stupid shot. Good for Shaheen though. Poor lad looked shattered.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Not wanting hafeez/Malik to bowl in the last ten.
Wahab isn't really an economic bowler though, he is just as likely to go for 10 an over.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Again Maxwell blasts it around, good strike rate, but not too many runs. Poor shot to be honest, I'd love to see him bat on more often.