ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ouch. That looks like the end of tournament for Roy. Looks like a hamstring.

Skills

Snitch
Gayle really is a terrible runner between the wickets :lol:

Inzamam ul-Haq levels.
He's a huge bloke. Must weigh over a 100kg, so I'm guessing it's not easy for him to run a lot between wickets.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Roy hurt and now Gayle starting to blast. WI seem to have some wind in their sails, let's see how England react.

Cloud7

Hope getting himself in form for some test cricket later on this year.

JohnnyKills

Sucks for England, I guess Hales will come in? Hardly a big downgrade.
Doubt it. Hales has pissed on his chips. Guess they'll stick with Vince and try and get Roy fit. Next game's against Afghanistan and then Sri Lanka, so they'll have a week and a half to try and repair whatever damage he's done to himself.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Surprised ICC haven't given Holding the boot yet after his comments earlier in the week.

JohnnyKills

If Roy can't come back I honestly don't know who England will pick. Would you trust Denly as an opener against an elite side? If not you're looking at someone from the county game (can only think of Livingstone tbh) and they haven't even played for the one-day side.

Fully Fledged

If Roy can't come back I honestly don't know who England will pick. Would you trust Denly as an opener against an elite side? If not you're looking at someone from the county game (can only think of Livingstone tbh) and they haven't even played for the one-day side.
Who do they play there today?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Could experiment and put Moeen as opener, he doesn't do much at the lower end these days.