g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

arnie_ni

That lbw on babar, no way you could overturn the umpires call, its not conclusive the first spike was ball on pad and not bat on pad.

zing

Zingle balls
That lbw on babar, no way you could overturn the umpires call, its not conclusive the first spike was ball on pad and not bat on pad.
Looked pretty conclusive to me. The pad is behind the bat because it has to come from behind, the first noise has to be pad.

arnie_ni

Looked pretty conclusive to me. The pad is behind the bat because it has to come from behind, the first noise has to be pad.
I thought the bat caught the pad on the way through to the ball which was the 2 noises.

Maybe id need to see it again.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They’ll have to build again. India always had someone scoring from a good base.

Tough ask

NinjaFletch

One of the commentators tried to argue Pakistan's middle order was their strength about 30 mins ago.

They actually get paid money to talk about cricket.

Skills

Snitch
One of the commentators tried to argue Pakistan's middle order was their strength about 30 mins ago.

They actually get paid money to talk about cricket.
These commentators are hilarious.

1 - Says something
2 - Says I agree, and says something which is completely the opposite