ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Reckon there will be big changes after the WC. Hopefully Malik, Wahab & Sarfaraz will be done, Hafeez too probably. Arthur will most likely go as well.

AshRK

Reckon there will be big changes after the WC. Hopefully Malik, Wahab & Sarfaraz will be done, Hafeez too probably. Arthur will most likely go as well.
You lot have some good players. Need some consistency. Babar and fakhar are quality batsmen. Have not seen much of imam. Shadab and aamir are quality bowlers.Imad can turn out be a very good player. Sarfaraz can stay for one more year but enough of hafeez and malik for sure. Pretty sure there must be some good batsmen coming up from your first class.

Aloysius's Back 3

Cricket is so damn boring these days.

The same damn team India go arou d like no one exists.

Only because no one can compete with the IPL.

A big country going around with the biggest league that doesn't allow their players playing abroad & the whole thing just stinks now.

I miss the time of Tendulkar and Dravid.

Now I see kholi's face & just recognise a face that is nothing but a pure mechanic of the biggest country and the biggest league managing to unearth their best players whilst the rest of the countries have much more of hard time.

I can't stand the fans either - dancing around winning like they were the underdogs all the time :lol: it's embarrassing

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United

A big country going around with the biggest league that doesn't allow their players playing abroad & the whole thing just stinks now.

Now I see kholi's face & just recognise a face that is nothing but a pure mechanic of the biggest country and the biggest league managing to unearth their best players whilst the rest of the countries have much more of hard time.

I can't stand the fans either - dancing around winning like they were the underdogs all the time :lol: it's embarrassing
:lol:

This might be the dumbest shit I've ever read. Even worse than GoT season 8.

MDFC Manager

You lot have some good players. Need some consistency. Babar and fakhar are quality batsmen. Have not seen much of imam. Shadab and aamir are quality bowlers.Imad can turn out be a very good player. Sarfaraz can stay for one more year but enough of hafeez and malik for sure. Pretty sure there must be some good batsmen coming up from your first class.
Talent is not a problem for Pakistan. The mindset of the leadership is fecking awful though. Sarfaraz taking single to stay away from strike in the previous game sums them up completely.

MDFC Manager

Ffs :lol:

Aloysius's Back 3

This might be the dumbest shit I've ever read. Even worse than GoT season 8.
Glad I irritated you like the Indian cricket supporters irritate me when dancing about like jesse Lingard :lol:

India will win the world Cup - its just so damn obvious. The biggest country, the biggest league, the BCCI has ruined cricket.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)

What a pathetic post

MJJ

Tbf I would rather an Asian country win it than Australia.

Agree about the fans though, they have zero confidence in the team :lol:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Glad I irritated you like the Indian cricket supporters irritate me when dancing about like jesse Lingard :lol:

India will win the world Cup - its just so damn obvious. The biggest country, the biggest league, the BCCI has ruined cricket.

I disagree. India have taken the lead in T20 infrastructure and good luck to them. It's up to other teams like Australia (no slouches in 50 overs) and England (err...) to have a go at them in limited overs cricket.

Last edited:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

That's quite a bitter post.

Also how dare the fans dance in celebration?

Christ man just go in the other thread, you're clueless about cricket as evidenced by post where you said India is dominating the sport right now.

Last edited:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's a disgrace that Sarfaraz is a captain of an international team. Throw him out and put in Rizwan. India has the fittest guy as their captain whereas Pakistan has the fattest guy as their captain.

AJ10

Even in those days Pakistan still lost to India in the WC.

Di Maria's angel

Irritated me? You're cracking me up.

Skills

Snitch
It's a disgrace that Sarfaraz is a captain of an international team. Throw him out and put in Rizwan. India has the fittest guy as their captain whereas Pakistan has the fattest guy as their captain.
They should throw out everyone except for Zaman, Azam & Amir. They're all useless. From what I've seen this tournament, I don't know what Imam is doing in an ODI team.

MJJ

They should throw out everyone except for Zaman, Azam & Amir. They're all useless. From what I've seen this tournament, I don't know what Imam is doing in an ODI team.
Shadab is pretty good too.

We should really throw out the old guard and build around the young guys with a focus on fitness. They stopped focusing on it when sarfaraz became a fattie.

Di Maria's angel

Darn that Indian team buying all the best players from around the globe. Wish India were more like England whose captain is an Irishman, best bowler is West Indian, opener is South African, best allrounder is from New Zealand.