ICC World T20 2016

Boycott

Maybe Dhoni bats too low in T20. I believe your best striker should get to face as much of the bowling as he can. Yeah today he was in early but it's different coming into turmoil at 5-40 as opposed to coming at 20-2 when neither side have asserted themselves and you still have proper batsmen by your side.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Maybe Dhoni bats too low in T20. I believe your best striker should get to face as much of the bowling as he can. Yeah today he was in early but it's different coming into turmoil at 5-40 as opposed to coming at 20-2 when neither side have asserted themselves and you still have proper batsmen by your side.
On the flip side Dhoni is much better when he's coming in tough situations and can steady the team. He's no good coming in when we're doing well.

Varun

Staff
It was a low total and with some support from Ashwin, he could have made a match out of it still. I should really start supporting Pakistan, else there's no hope for India team.
Naah, pitch was too fecked for those 2 to do anything from that stage. Root for Pak with your buddy @MJJ next game, we'll win for sure :D

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wait till you see England play here
England have a very, very decent team.

Roy, Vince, Root, Buttler, Morgan are very good players for this format. They've got good spinners in Rashid and Ali and a genuine match winner in Stokes. I think they'll do well here.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes

Roy, Vince, Root, Buttler, Morgan are very good players for this format. They've got good spinners in Rashid and Ali and a genuine match winner in Stokes. I think they'll do well here.
Come on, they'll struggle in sub continent conditions. Where's your optimism ffs

NinjaFletch

Only problem is that Stokes and Morgan are both hopeless against spin and Vince won't get a game.

I don't think we've got the batting for these conditions, if the world cup was elsewhere we might have a chance.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Only problem is that Stokes and Morgan are both hopeless against spin and Vince won't get a game.

I don't think we've got the batting for these conditions, if the world cup was elsewhere we might have a chance.
Morgan is not. He's good.

Lowkey

The silence in the ground is always hilarious to watch when a wicket falls :lol:

Team will get slaughtered in the media

prath92

On the flip side Dhoni is much better when he's coming in tough situations and can steady the team. He's no good coming in when we're doing well.
The guy did that like 2 weeks ago in the final of Asia cup. Even in the t20s against Aus.

Dhoni sends himself at 6 only if the wickets fall earlier. Last week he sent himself 2 down against Bangladesh. I like yuvi and raina but they played like they had no sense today. Needless shots.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Special team.. nah. So overrated. Amir exposed all the flat track bullies in the team for what they are. Only mistake we made here was to make the pitch favorable for bowlers in anyway. Should have kept it flat as they come.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Kane will always struggle in these conditions in the shorter formats. On faster tracks he uses the pace of the wicket and his runs are all about timing. He won't succeed as a LO batsman on slow wickets unless he adds a couple of dimensions to his batting.

NZ lost this game at the toss. What were they expecting batting first? 190-200? Anything around 170 would have been easy chase. On top of that leaving out their best seamers and playing 3 spinners vs a good spin playing team. Stupid approach.
Genius

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
If New Zealand beat Australia on Friday, that'd probably be enough to book a place in the semi finals for them. Will make the match between India and Australia even more important.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I only watched the last 2 over or so but how did NZ manage even 127? Jadeja is usually unplayable on such tracks. And why were Boult and Southee dropped?

Also why do we still have the reputation of being good players of spin bowling? Ever since I've started watching cricket (Late 90's) all it's taken is a half decent turner for our batsmen to turn into buffoons
Had Southee and Boult played, India might have won. Spinners of NZ took 9 out of 10 wickets.
India are not any better player of spins for some time now, maybe marginally in tests and also given Indian spinners are little better than most teams' spinners, India wins home tests on turners.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
:lol:

Lovely to be proven wrong. Nice to see FTBs like Dhawan, Rohit and Raina getting exposed as soon as there's something in it for the bowlers.

Fair play to NZ as well. 3 spinners seamed overkill at the time, especially leaving out Boult but you guys read it perfectly.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
:lol:

Lovely to be proven wrong. Nice to see FTBs like Dhawan, Rohit and Raina getting exposed as soon as there's something in it for the bowlers.

Fair play to NZ as well. 3 spinners seamed overkill at the time, especially leaving out Boult but you guys read it perfectly.
I meant it in fun.
I wasnt able to watch the game but checked on here to see what was happening, unfortunately your comment was the last one I saw. In all fairness I dont know much about the various strengths of the sides or follow it as well as you, was just having a bit of a laugh. The number of times i have got things wrong would dwarf yours.
Cheers

Day 8: Bangladesh vs Pakisan | England vs West Indies

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Looking forward to seeing "boom boom" bat tonight. Hope he does well, one of my favourite non Aussie cricketers.

Samid

I meant it in fun.
I wasnt able to watch the game but checked on here to see what was happening, unfortunately your comment was the last one I saw. In all fairness I dont know much about the various strengths of the sides or follow it as well as you, was just having a bit of a laugh. The number of times i have got things wrong would dwarf yours.
Cheers
No harm done mate ;)

Looking forward to seeing "boom boom" bat tonight. Hope he does well, one of my favourite non Aussie cricketers.
Liability these days both with bat and ball. Recent scores with the bat: 0, DNB, 0, DNB, 2, 32, 2, 5, DNB, 9.

Bad captain as well. Good thing he will be retiring in 4 games time.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
No harm done mate ;)

Liability these days both with bat and ball. Recent scores with the bat: 0, DNB, 0, DNB, 2, 32, 2, 5, DNB, 9.

Bad captain as well. Good thing he will be retiring in 4 games time.
The numbers suggest he won't go out with a bang but i hope he does.

Samid

:lol: Good thing sharjeel got out, have a bet with a friend that he wont make it past 20 in the worldcup. Close shave today.
You've lost if he survives 3 overs in any game.

That's a big if.