5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonaldoVII

Do we assume he is injured? No sign of him on Wednesday and not in the current socials from training.

EDIT: Was unwell on Weds apparently.

Irwin99

I know he's only just back but I do hope we get a bit more from him for the rest of the season. He needs to have a lot more influence because Rashford can't keep carrying the attack like he is doing.

It's still really irritating to see no one making that RW spot their own too :mad:

Strootman's Finger

I was very much in the camp that Sancho was looking like a flop. I was quite intrigued by this whole idea of sending him away, to work on himself, or whatever, and it was exciting when he came back, curious to see how he progressed, he could be like a new signing, etc, and that moment of him and Ten Hag smiling as he was subbed on for his first appearance was a fantastic moment. But let's be honest, he hasn't improved, and he doesn't look any better than before his hiatus. Antony needs dropping after Sunday, I really hope Sancho takes this chance and kicks off from here, but as of now, he's still looking like a flop.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Wonder where he'll play if he does feature tonight. His last outing, in the number 10 role, was utterly underwhelming.

Bwuk

Wonder where he'll play if he does feature tonight. His last outing, in the number 10 role, was utterly underwhelming.
I'd play him on the right and try to get him into form.

Bruno is our best #10. Let's stop trying to be clever and playing him wide with Weghorst at 10.

Man Utd 4:1 Real Betis

united for life

He doesn’t do enough does he? Didn’t contribute much to the game when he came on although we were all attack. His positioning seemed off. He doesn’t take on players, no crosses, not sure what his game is to be honest. after a couple of years, i still don’t know what he is good at. Im not saying he isnt a good player, maybe he is (based on dortmund numbers) but so far i havent seen much

PoTMS

He's shit. Recoup what we can in the summer, but he's simply not good enough. Maybe even use him as a downpayment for Bellingham. He's the Schneiderlin of wingers.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lets give him until May and see how he does, but it doesn't look like he has a future here unfortunately.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
He's shit. Recoup what we can in the summer, but he's simply not good enough. Maybe even use him as a downpayment for Bellingham. He's the Schneiderlin of wingers.
We need to stop buying frauds from the bundesliga, people should look at Kagawa, Mkhi, Sancho and even Wout’s record in that farmer’s league and compare it with ours.

The United

Looked like always on his heels. I mean, being out of forms, etc., might be worth using as excuses, but he has been training intensely, and his physical is not just there. Probably never will?

justboy68

I'd rather give his minutes to the likes of Garnacho and Pellistri. He's had long enough now. Maybe it just ain't the right club for him for whatever reason.

BuzzKillington

I’m assuming he’s not looking great in training either with him not getting much game time. I think there’s a good player in there somewhere but he’s a mismatch for us and the style of football we’ve played and seem to want to play.

I was patient with him last year and expected him to push on this season, but he’s never really looked like clicking. We’ll see how he does between now and May, but it’s not looking great.

If somebody offered us £40-£50m for him right now I’d snap their hands off. But I suspect we’ll end up sending him out on loan and getting closer to £30-£35m in 15 years worth of instalments. Weirdly I could see him ending up at Newcastle.

Matt851

He doesn’t do enough does he? Didn’t contribute much to the game when he came on although we were all attack. His positioning seemed off. He doesn’t take on players, no crosses, not sure what his game is to be honest. after a couple of years, i still don’t know what he is good at. Im not saying he isnt a good player, maybe he is (based on dortmund numbers) but so far i havent seen much
Hmm I thought he was OK

He really didn't have many minutes. If one was to compare him to Antony, I would be pretty confident he would outstrip Antony in terms of goals and assists woth the same minutes (although you could question if he would offer the same work rate).

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He sees a lot and try to pick the right moment where to pass. Was also dangerous when charging, Betis defenders were forced retreating inside the box in some attempts.

Add more aggression and confidence to his skillset and he'll damage many opponents. Erik should provide on that front.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He did decently. We get into the box a lot more with him in the team and as a team tend to create more shots with him in. It's not a coincidence generally. A lot of our play will flow through him and he has brilliant vision, which is his main attribute. Needs to improve in a lot of his game of course, but he does provide a lot more composure on the ball.

AshRK

He is so passive that I don't see him ever being a ruthless winger. If we get 40 odd million for him we should bin him and cut our losses.

The United

He did decently. We get into the box a lot more with him in the team and as a team tend to create more shots with him in. It's not a coincidence generally. A lot of our play will flow through him and he has brilliant vision, which is his main attribute. Needs to improve in a lot of his game of course, but he does provide a lot more composure on the ball.
Because we were battering them at that point. Even the younger winger did much more than he did on the other side with fewer minutes(?). A bit of perspective though.

Bwuk

I’m all for giving him a run at 10 if we are going to try Bruno deeper.

Cathy Ferguson

He needs to improve on his final ball which is not great and should be his main strength.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I really hope I'm wrong but I don't think he's making it here (at least at left wing) if he remains like this.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Because we were battering them at that point. Even the younger winger did much more than he did on the other side with fewer minutes(?). A bit of perspective though.
Yeah but it tends to happen quite often when Sancho plays. If you break down his analytics, his passes into the box, his key passes, his carries into the box are all elite numbers. Play tends to flow through him more than our other wingers, even when he's sloppy on the ball. He's great at the pass and move style. There's a lot he has to improve in, but as long as he's not actively hiding, he does bring a lot to us.

At the same time i don't see him ever really nailing down a starting spot here. Rashford is our LW, Sancho probably best as a 10.

Redfan94

Just never seems willing to grab the game by the neck and put his mark on it. Seems quite happy to float in and out of play.

Give him a run as the 10 which in theory should play to his strengths, playing short passes and dribbling in tight spaces, creating passing lanes into the box and getting on the end of cutbacks.

If we don’t see an improvement at the end of next season, I’d move forward with someone else.

Malone_Post

I thought he was decent?
That’s kind of the problem though isn’t it, he’s been here nearly two years and the best we ever really get is decent or okay. A few moments here and there. He just doesn’t impose himself on games.

BerryBerryShrew

The talent is there. Getting it out of him is the problem but there is a top quality player in there.

Stadjer

Hyped up players taking high salaries and coming on high transfer money will be judged at a higher pedestal. Being decent and not bad won't be enough.
It was the same with Pogba.
That is true and all but calling Sancho shit after tonight also seem a bit extreme. Higher pedestal is fine, calling him shit for playing just decent or not bad isnt.

RedDevil@84

That is true and all but calling Sancho shit after tonight also seem a bit extreme. Higher pedestal is fine, calling him shit for playing just decent or not bad isnt.
And that is a result of the other factors like what I said. Look at Antony thread. People call him shit all the time (even today's game), despite the team playing far better with him than without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.