g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Jadon Sancho image 25

Jadon Sancho England flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_F

Just not the player you need when you’re playing with 10. Thought Fred should have came on pretty soon in the second half.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
With him and Antony in the team we will never win the league.
150m wasted on them and neither of them will ever score 10 PL goals a season.

edgecutter

I'm official done with this waster. Collecting 350k and has offered feck all bar pre season. Should be another one for the chopping block.

JeffFromHK

It is so easy for opposition players to steal the ball cleanly away from his feet isn't it?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
The talent is there but he's not good enough for our first XI on current form. He lacks the explosivity needed for the wing and doesn't have the creativity for the middle. He also isn't a goalscoring threat whatsoever.

I'm struggling to think of how his career is going to end up...

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
In his defence he isn't a #10 or a #9. But yeh, he's a bit of a nothing player.

Dempsey19

He seems to react the slowest out of everyone on the pitch. Invisible yet again.

If he left it genuinely wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

He doesn't need to be playing again this season outside of dead rubbers/severe injury crisis.

Has to be moved in the summer for whatever fee we can get. Absolutely worthless player for this league.

Shows very odd flashes of class but they're far overshadowed by his complete lack of intensity and fight. He has zero desire/ability to actually impact games.

hobbers

Hope we somehow get £25m from him from some gullible mid table side. He's finished here.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Nothing player. All he does is make safe 5-10 yard passes that a winger worth 1/10th of his transfer fee could make.

Sell him and go for Mitoma. An aggressive winger.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I'm starting not to like him because he reminds me of Pogba too much. Especially his "pressing".

Sancho is the player you get if you want to go from 2-0 to 4-0. But when the game is tight and the battle hard then he's happy to walk around the pitch.

He's my biggest disappointment this season. Such a waste of talent.

The United

Didn't think he did badly. But a player like him has little use for this kind of game or most that we play right now. I really don't think he is ETH's type of player, but credit to ETH for keeping working with him so that we don't bin our players based on half a season or so.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's weird watching his Dortmund highlights. Like a different player compared to now.

PoTMS

I just don't think he's a very good footballer.

His touch today was shocking.
What is he good at? Genuinely.

People say he's good technically. How? What makes him better over someone like Rashford who isn't renowned for his technical ability.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
The entire team were poor today, so I wouldn't expect Sancho to be an outlier.
You're right, he's not worth scapegoating for his performance today but generally this season and last he's been very underwhelming. The disappointment has been simmering for a while.

In truth I think we'd all struggle to name more than one or two games where he's been anywhere close to the best player on the pitch.

Red-17

Just no second effort from him ever. First thing doesn't come off and he never makes something come from it. Countless 50/50 situations that are crucial for dominating a game, and he maybe wins 20% of them if I am being generous. He is not talented enough to be that much of a passenger in those situations.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What is he? Because he isn’t a winger either.
His only decent moment came just before he was subbed, when he was moved to the left.

Listen, I'm not sticking up for him or anything. We need to move on in the summer. I just think it's a little unfair to criticise him when played out of position. That's on EtH for me.

Erics_Collar

It's funny how much criticism Pogba got, yet this lad is mollycoddled because he deleted his Instagram.

In reality, the app he should have deleted was JustEat.

El Jefe

Please loan him out next season and hope he can salvage some value. He is absolutely dreadful and probably the biggest example of someone that isn't a Manchester United player.

There is no saving him it's all based on a dream. This is Pogba all over again with about 30% of the output. Cut our losses now rather than waiting five years to unlock him. No wingback, change of position or bootcamp training will make him a success here. He's a flop and it will be better once we all accept it and move him on.

Roboc7

He’ll be back at Dortmund on loan next season, despite the obvious talent he just doesn’t look like someone who will make it at top level in this league.

Bobski

There is no dog in him, an extreme example of a fair weather player. Very talented but no edge.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s hard to see it ever coming off here, isn’t it? I’m a huge believer in his talents but it’s waning near enough every performance. Rashford and Bruno are undroppable and Antony is ten Hag’s pet project.

Can we afford a 70m+ underperforming player to rotate matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.