5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesperjaap

Its funny how any player that doesnt do well is unsellable....I get the waqes make things difficult, but comment on here of nobody will take him, maybe we can get £30m back for him....get out of here.....there would be lots of interest in Sancho if he was on the market, maybe not for the price we paid, but he still goes for a hefty fee.....and that is something we should be starting to consider now considering the numbe rof good young players on bot flanks we have and the money we need to spend in other positions this summer

Bwuk

Its funny how any player that doesnt do well is unsellable....I get the waqes make things difficult, but comment on here of nobody will take him, maybe we can get £30m back for him....get out of here.....there would be lots of interest in Sancho if he was on the market, maybe not for the price we paid, but he still goes for a hefty fee.....and that is something we should be starting to consider now considering the numbe rof good young players on bot flanks we have and the money we need to spend in other positions this summer
His wage would be the biggest issue. We'd have to subsidise it. He's on 375k a week ffs.

crossy1686

career ending
His wage would be the biggest issue. We'd have to subsidise it. He's on 375k a week ffs.
We should just do it. It's better than paying him full whack to spend months in Holland in the middle of the season or sit on the bench.

If we can get him, Maguire, and McTomminay out in the summer we might have some decent money to spend.

Bwuk

We should just do it. It's better than paying him full whack to spend months in Holland in the middle of the season or sit on the bench.

If we can get him, Maguire, and McTomminay out in the summer we might have some decent money to spend.
We'll be owned by the Qataris. We'll have plenty money.

jesperjaap

If only we did get Grealish. He seems made for Utd. Oh well.
He was never good enough and wouldnt get a game with Rashford and Fernandes here was the general consensus at the time......yet there was a lot of positivity when we signed VDB instead.

Then again Grealish was a huge waste of money until about 3/4months ago.

£100m was a crazy fee, I do think Greakish would have been a great siging here, I really wanted him that summer and never wanted VDB. but I don tthink we have massively lost out when we have Rashford and Garnacho coming through...and others, signing VDB was much more a mistake than missing out on Grealish.

Its still too early to tell, especially on the latter, but at the moment it doesnt look too prudent that we have spent well over £150m on Sancho and Antony, both obviously talented, I actually like both players....but I'm not confident ether will come truly good and elite here, which is what you would obviously want from such money spent

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I once went overboard here and said he is a bad footballer. I was rightly put back in my place but when you watch a football do all the things every person that labels them self a footballer do without pressure and can’t translate to a pressurised environment. Then classifications/levels are to be decided.
If Sancho is a good footballer, then McTominay is one as well because he also scores goals whilst looking lost all game apart from not forgetting fix the shape of their shorts. More concern with their appearance on the pitch than imposing them self on the game.

OrcaFat

Easy to say in hindsight, Sancho had a higher reputation and was younger and seemed to have more potential.
Hindsight? I always much preferred Grealish. As for the potential, that is intangible. Grealish always looked better to me.

I don’t remember being unhappy with the Sancho signing. His being broadly ineffective would lead me to say that, with hindsight, we shouldn’t have signed him. He’s an albatross now so might as well hope he comes good but I just don’t believe any more.

el3mel

What’s the ranking of him, Kagawa and Mkhitaryan. Baffled how we seemingly have signed the same profile player from the same club 3 times!
Mikhi was the best of them all. Yes he had a lot of flaws but he had many solid games and played a big part in us winning the EL as well. The only one of them that you can argue wasn't a total failure.

OrcaFat

He was never good enough and wouldnt get a game with Rashford and Fernandes here was the general consensus at the time......yet there was a lot of positivity when we signed VDB instead.

Then again Grealish was a huge waste of money until about 3/4months ago.

£100m was a crazy fee, I do think Greakish would have been a great siging here, I really wanted him that summer and never wanted VDB. but I don tthink we have massively lost out when we have Rashford and Garnacho coming through...and others, signing VDB was much more a mistake than missing out on Grealish.

Its still too early to tell, especially on the latter, but at the moment it doesnt look too prudent that we have spent well over £150m on Sancho and Antony, both obviously talented, I actually like both players....but I'm not confident ether will come truly good and elite here, which is what you would obviously want from such money spent
Yeah. I just really like Grealish. He would have been great here. £100m was too rich for our blood anyway but it sounds like we never went in for him.

Sancho and Antony have time but I’m not holding my breath.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Name 1 club who would be willing and able to pay him 350k a week and a transfer fee >£30m.

Only one I can think of is actually Newcastle but not with their current manager and style of play, I just can't see them being interested. They've already got one overhyped young English winger they overpaid for and he won't be earning £350k a week.

Sorry, think I might have quoted the wrong person. Meant @crossy1686

Bwuk

Name 1 club who would be willing and able to pay him 350k a week and a transfer fee >£30m.

Only one I can think of is actually Newcastle but not with their current manager and style of play, I just can't see them being interested. They've already got one rubbish young English winger they overpaid for and he won't be earning £350k a week.
I agree. There isn’t one. We’ll be stuck with him due to his wages.

fallengt

One of the top earners in epl and hes shit. Thank feck ole and woodward.
Forget about selling, id give him for free just to take his wagebill iff

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
. He is way better than sancho and is really starting to find his feet . City fans who watch him every week really rate him . He was man of match yesterday . Has sancho ever being man of match for us .
Based on yesterday's match? He's been poor for almost 2 years now. Plays for a team that has created the most chances almost every season for the past 7 years and has barely scored/assisted for them (almost 80 games and only 10 goals and 12 assists to his name)

Chief123

You kind of answered your own question. A player becomes “unsellable” due to the contract he has. No team is going to offer Sancho anywhere near what he is currently on right now. He ain’t moving unless he gets a similar wage.

hobbers

He's become like an upgraded version of Jesse Lindgard imo. No idea what's going on with him at all.

He can go.
Jesse Lingard at his best (early Mourinho-era) was more than twice the player Sancho has ever been for us. And I think Lingard at his best was rubbish.

RedDevilQuebecois

One of my mates is a United supporter from Lyon, France. He outright compared Jadon Sancho to Hatem Ben Arfa... a man with a ton of talent but with a strong lack of discipline, playing for show instead of performance.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Still no improvement at all. Too soft, too weak, and zero aggression. 350k pw is hell of money for bench player that still needs more time to develop.

I'm thinking of signing Mitoma to replace him.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Still no improvement at all. Too soft, too weak, and zero aggression. 350k pw is hell of money for bench player that still needs more time to develop.

I'm thinking of signing Mitoma to replace him.
We don't need to sign anyone to replace him. Mitoma is class but again, just not needed.

We have Rashford who is our starting LW. We have Garnacho as our backup LW. We have Antony for RW. We have Amad and Pellistri coming through at RW. Sancho for now is competition for both wings along with those younger guys. That's fine. We have numbers but just need those younger guys to develop a tiny bit before they're trusted to be the first guys off the bench. You don't sign a stop gap backup player while we have someone like Garnacho. You just wait it out.

meamth

He wouldn't play in that City side. They all have a minimum of physicality, determination and intensity. And those who don't are swiftly shipped out. It's time we do the same.

I wanted him to succeed so much, but let's be honest and admit he's nowhere close.
I strongly disagree. City has 11 players who has a certain formula for ball rotation. The passing combination between their CM, Fullbacks, and wingers are formulaic and Sancho can easily play those passes. At United we have this kind of long ball style that is very anti-football, not playing to Sancho's strengths.

After all, Sancho was coached in City's academy system, wouldn't be a far fetched idea to see Sancho performing in Man City.

Sancho will fit in well with City style of play, that is because City players are all good in keeping the ball and playing it simple. At United, we can't event receive passes and play some combination, that is evident.

Alcio77

Almost gave up on him. Only expecting he turns up in a useful rotation player.
A luxury rotation player, unfortunately

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We don't need to sign anyone to replace him. Mitoma is class but again, just not needed.

We have Rashford who is our starting LW. We have Garnacho as our backup LW. We have Antony for RW. We have Amad and Pellistri coming through at RW. Sancho for now is competition for both wings along with those younger guys. That's fine. We have numbers but just need those younger guys to develop a tiny bit before they're trusted to be the first guys off the bench. You don't sign a stop gap backup player while we have someone like Garnacho. You just wait it out.
We still need to sign one if we aren't planning to sign a striker but using Rashford as striker due to all the strikers in the market is 100m or more.

Castia

He’s absolutely crap I’m done with him.

I don’t care what he did at Dortmund he’s been shocking for almost 2 seasons here at United. He‘s got no pace, rarely beats his man and easily gets shut out of a game due to his confidence levels, if he loses the ball early on you just know he’s done mentally and will be shite all game.

We’ve blown a lot of money in the past 10 years and I’d go as far to say he’s been the biggest flop of them all, fecking dreadful player.

Castia

I strongly disagree. City has 11 players who has a certain formula for ball rotation. The passing combination between their CM, Fullbacks, and wingers are formulaic and Sancho can easily play those passes. At United we have this kind of long ball style that is very anti-football, not playing to Sancho's strengths.

After all, Sancho was coached in City's academy system, wouldn't be a far fetched idea to see Sancho performing in Man City.

Sancho will fit in well with City style of play, that is because City players are all good in keeping the ball and playing it simple. At United, we can't event receive passes and play some combination, that is evident.
He wouldn’t get anywhere near the City side mate. Take away all his other weaknesses like speed and ability to beat his man and just focus on his passing he loses the ball way too much to be a starter at City. Grealish and Mahrez struggle to make the 11 at times and he’s nowhere near their level going off his 2 seasons at United.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If we do move him on, then I hope we do sign a replacement. And with Southampton rooted to the bottom of table, I hope we make a move for Kamaldeen Sulemana who recently turned 21, and has the potential to develop into a very dangerous wide attacker who is comfortable on either side and has electric pace. He's a bigger talent than Saint Maximim imo and with a bit of fine tuning in the final third he could be a potential bargain from a relegated team.

Both United and Ajax looked at him when he was playing in Denmark with the player coming close to joining Ajax when ten Hag was at the club. And also United's lead scout in Scandinavia (Tommy Moller Nielsen) also recommended him to the club.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think we have a big decision on our hands with regards to Sancho. The club can’t keep carrying such a highly paid player who can’t handle this level.

It's a damn shame because he has ability. Combine his skills with St Maximin willingness to keep attacking and you'd have a player
It’s insane because his ability is fantastic. At times he does things that make the game look easy. But mentally and physically he’s so so far off the pace that those moments are rare and instead he spends most of the time getting bullied.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I think we have a big decision on our hands with regards to Sancho. The club can’t keep carrying such a highly paid player who can’t handle this level.

It’s insane because his ability is fantastic. At times he does things that make the game look easy. But mentally and physically he’s so so far off the pace that those moments are rare and instead he spends most of the time getting bullied.
It's depressing me :lol: You just wanna grab him by the shoulder, shake him very hard and shout "Wake tf up!!" at him

crossy1686

career ending
Mad Sanchez vibes but he's mentally done, and physically not up to playing in the PL.

We need big investment in the summer, not for signing players but so we can jettison shite players on big wages and subsidie while they play for the mid table clubs they belong at.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's depressing me :lol: You just wanna grab him by the shoulder, shake him very hard and shout "Wake tf up!!" at him
Same here. If the fecker just made it his life’s goal to become an actual athlete he’d be unstoppable with his close control and weight of pass. It’s one of those things where ETH has to take a quick call - if the player is not listening and driven enough replace him asap otherwise he will bleed you later. Of course if he does have that then it is worth it.

RkkMan

He gets one more season for me as we send out Amad and Pellistri out on loan to clubs where they'll play. If he's still below par come next season we're guaranteed to have an internal replacement in one of the loanees at least

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I only love him because he shows that the fanbase knows shit all about football. one of the Most hyped players ever.

GoonerGirly

Supports
Arsenal
Was so poor against Newcastle. Pulled out of almost every 50-50 challenge. I am beginning to think he simply doesn't care. He's happy getting his fat pay check and that's it.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
If we do move him on, then I hope we do sign a replacement. And with Southampton rooted to the bottom of table, I hope we make a move for Kamaldeen Sulemana who recently turned 21, and has the potential to develop into a very dangerous wide attacker who is comfortable on either side and has electric pace. He's a bigger talent than Saint Maximim imo and with a bit of fine tuning in the final third he could be a potential bargain from a relegated team.

Both United and Ajax looked at him when he was playing in Denmark with the player coming close to joining Ajax when ten Hag was at the club. And also United's lead scout in Scandinavia (Tommy Moller Nielsen) also recommended him to the club.
Not better than the young prospects we already have. He is already far ahead in his development but still playing with the same immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.