Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erics_Collar

Who hurt you lad, relax.
I have plenty of time and patience, to an extent, for someone who looks like they care and is trying their best. Even if the end result isn't up to scratch.

Sancho doesn't care. It was evident as soon as we signed him when he elected to stay on holiday celebrating his new 300k a week contract rather than report early for preseason training and get up to speed.

The fact that his fitness is so poor is further proof.

He's a joker, a fraud and a loser. I can't wait to see the back of this pathetic sack.

Teja

Rooting for him. I think he might play at #10 today.

EtH's comments about needing players who can take opponents on is interesting .. I've been banging that drum for a while but he then says Rashford, Antony and Sancho can do that which I disagree with.

zaafi

Now google “confirmation bias”.
Brilliant :lol:
Some people really do hate watch this side, I don’t know why they bother.
It was a bad joke, relax. I'm not really going to monitor him and observe his every action. It was more to illustrate that he needs to get his shit together and start showing he has fight in him. Even though Antony isn't exactly pulling up crazy numbers, you can at least see that he has tenacity and hunger in him.

Man Utd 1:0 Brentford

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Invisible, but I would still play him easily ahead of WW. He is simply better player than him, even though he doesn't deserve much praise for tonight.

Erics_Collar

Get rid.

Don't play him any more because every anonymous performance he puts in - and every performance IS anonymous - is sending whatever sliver of value he has through the floor.

Of course, it will be hard to sell him given his ludicrous contract.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Better tonight but obviously still not there. I think he only really plays well when the team are flying.

edgecutter

I did not think he was bad. I thought Antony was worse this time.
Did you watch the game. Neither were great, but I'd have Anthony over sancho any day.

He needs to be got rid of in the summer, especially when diallo, Pellestri and garnacho can play instead of him.

Oranges038

Played well enough, looked dangerous at times.

Hoepfully he can play a few more games like this to get his confidence back and move up a level or two.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Played well both on and off the ball. People criticizing him today? Weird. He had probably 1 frustrating moment in the first half where he played a shit pass inside but other than that he played well. Constantly forced them back.

BerryBerryShrew

Not sure why he's being so criticized. Thought he was good and unlucky to come off
Ya, played well and linked nicely with the players around him. If he can deliver performances like tonight as a baseline, it will build his confidence to improve further and start taking games by the scruff of the neck.

Salford_Red83

Yeah I thought he had a good game tonight. Think he needs to start shooting a bit more when he has the chance.

Telsim

Wasn't complete shit... which I guess is an improvement? Still largely ineffective.

Gandalf

Yeah I thought he had a good game tonight. Think he needs to start shooting a bit more when he has the chance.
Basically he needs to shoot more and stop always looking for the pass and Antony needs to pass more and stop always looking for the shot. Not the worst set of problems and even I could get that message across having coached at no higher level than under 14.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
It's like watching Ashley Young before he got converted into a full back. Completely out of ideas when in possesion.

PSV

Thought he was good, but where Antony often picks the wrong option Sancho usually hesitates too much picking any option.

redcucumber

I have plenty of time and patience, to an extent, for someone who looks like they care and is trying their best. Even if the end result isn't up to scratch.

Sancho doesn't care. It was evident as soon as we signed him when he elected to stay on holiday celebrating his new 300k a week contract rather than report early for preseason training and get up to speed.

The fact that his fitness is so poor is further proof.

He's a joker, a fraud and a loser. I can't wait to see the back of this pathetic sack.
Jesus Christ. Can't imagine being a United fan and saying this about one of our players.

Roboc7

He was ok and might get to start next game, hopefully something he can build on.

MadMike

Played well overall but lacks a bit of threat and cutting edge. Anyway, an improvement on recent performances

Valencia Shin Crosses

Basically he needs to shoot more and stop always looking for the pass and Antony needs to pass more and stop always looking for the shot. Not the worst set of problems and even I could get that message across having coached at no higher level than under 14.
This essentially. Sancho is a bit too passive in looking to shoot for himself while Antony has tunnel vision often times

Bobski

Involved in some really nice sequences of play where you could see his technique stand out. Problem is he is 23 and already moves like a pro winding down.

edgecutter

26 games and only 5 goal contributions with a big fee and massive wages! We should demand more from him than what we saw today.

kaku06

£72m fee and £350k in wages. Justify that.

If his performances and productivity till date hasn’t opened your eyes to the reality then nothing will.

Wing Attack Plan R

This kind of opponent suits him. He had a lot of time on the ball, room out wide, and Rashford always looking for the ball. It’s obvious he has great skills but for some reason he chooses the safe option too often. Maybe it really is just some form of mental weakness that can be dealt with, cuz there’s a great player in there, just have to entice him out more.

Malone_Post

Neat and tidy with good technique. But that’s about it really. Just leaves you feeling nothing. Rarely scores or assists. Ultimately he’s just not cut out for the pace & physicality of PL football.

Abraxas

I thought that was pretty average if I'm being honest. Some marks for finding teammates with passes inside, and occasionally clever passes on the outside to an overlapping fullback which seems a minor specialty of his, but that is relatively faint praise, more of a minimum expectation to find red shirts with passes. It's not what you play an inside forward for, hoping that it will be the sole thing they do in a game.

But in terms of dynamic play to threaten a fullback, or alternatively incisive passing there wasn't much to shout about.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looked sharp today, I thought. Here's hoping it's a step towards better things, but I'm past holding my breath.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Everything he does is soft.

Soft passing, soft shooting, his attempts at taking on defenders lack any kind of conviction. There is no venom to his game.

justboy68

If that's what a good Sancho performance is then it aint going to work out. Tidy, but pointless. Hopefully an improvement to come.

Andersons Dietician

Shows enough that you can see that technically he is really good, has some nice touches, picks some nice passes but somehow someway he just doesn’t really offer that much penetration. Nothing he seems to produce really ever looks that threatening.

Can’t tell if he’s just lost all confidence or something but this is not the same Sancho that was at Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.