Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
His worst performance in a United shirt. Seems mentally all over the place.

The United

It is hard to believe when people say he is technically good.

All we see more often is how he can't control the ball or even do 5 yard passes anywhere on the pitch. Pretty worrying stuff.

spiriticon

Receives ball, twitches ankle a couple of times, pass to Shaw.

Nothing. Just nothing.

Castia

Even Elanga looked more direct in his 10 minute cameo

He’s such a strange player, it’s like when we used to play Mata out wide he doesn’t have the pace for a top class winger

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I don't think I've ever seen such an indecisive player. He hasn't a fecking clue what to do with the ball when he gets it.

TsuWave

I've defended him before, but today was a disaterclass. Might have to sell my Sancho shares

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Like playing with 10 men (again).

Honestly just give his minutes to someone else. I'd rather see Elanga/Garnacho feck up or do something good than watch this guy hopelessly misplace the ball or cower into his shell.

RuudtheRed

He's been pretty bad and passive for these past couple of games. Has got to be doing better and doing more as a winger for United.

ZainCRse7en

Paid special attention to him today after people in here trying to defend him by claiming he was making runs but not being found by his teammates. Well, today he received plenty of good balls but just lack the technical ability or confidence to control a football and make the most out of the situation. Such a counter productive player in the way he always heads back to our goal and passes back to the fullback. Never seen a winger so ineffective, quite bizarre really.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He'll be on the bench once Martial comes back, and deservedly so. Just is so timid and his technique has been sloppy as hell too. He's a lot better than what he's showing.

kundalini

That was an astonishingly poor performance. Simple passes overhit, misdirected or sometimes just straight to a Chelsea player. Had a shot from an angle that took a deflection that was saved.

Dan James 3341 PL mins (for United) 6 goals 7 assists 0.18 xG90 0.18 xA90 1.01 KP90 1.66 Sh90

Jadon Sancho 2628 PL mins 5 goals 4 assists 0.19 xG90 0.16 xA90 1.92 KP90 1.13 Sh90

Still another 713 PL mins for Jadon to reach and perhaps overtake, Dan James' goals + assists.

Last edited:

Frank White

Normal defence of him being technically brilliant and a high IQ player don't cut it today. He genuinely looked like he couldn't differentiate the kits, swear just after half time he gave away possession about 5 times in the space of as many minutes with ridiculous sloppy passes. Add to that he offers the square root of feck all too, he's just shite atm.

edgecutter

He's been here long enough for us to see something from him, but he looks so farboff the pace you would swear he's back from a long term injury. If anyone was willing g to give us 50 million for him I would take it

The United

Even Elanga looked more direct in his 10 minute cameo

He’s such a strange player, it’s like when we used to play Mata out wide he doesn’t have the pace for a top class winger
Mata is 10x player because despite lacking the speed, the guy is several levels above Sancho when it came to creating chances out of nothing by his excellent through balls and passes.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Has a genuinely impressive ability to turn what looks to be a promising opening/attack into absolute nothingness.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
#hesitant
I'll repeat myself, same thing what I said after last game. Elanga can do the same what he does plus provide some actual threat using his speed.

Bobski

He has just been so underwhelming. The odd moment of quality, but how many games have we come out of thinking, wow what a player. Really hard to see a WC level in him.

Telsim

Comparison to Antony today:

Has half as much touches and still manages to have less pass accuracy and more possession lost. No key passes, which is in line with what I saw. Unforgivable.

The word I'd use to describe Sancho is boring. Which would have been unthinkable back in his Dortmund days. Not even a shadow remains of that player. He needs to sort it out or be left behind. I'd rather play Garnacho there by this point. He will probably mess up possession just as much trying to dribble past players, but at least he has intensity, pace, and directness.

Godfather

Hopeless the poor lad. He's relatively press resistant but apart from that he lacks on most fronts

BorisManUtd

Terrible performance, surely Sancho's worst in United shirt. He won't be starting once Martial's back (if he'll ever be back).

First season was all about getting used to PL but this'll be his last in United shirt if he doesn't improve. It's a long season so he'll have plenty of chances for that.

Irwin99

No lack of effort from him it's just not happening for him. Even some simple passes/lay offs are going wrong.

Saddy

350k per week - he ain't going nowhere !
World Cup year and he shows no sign of stepping up his intensity to get into the squad so it's too late now - needs benching and Garnacho must get his chance if Martial isn't back to switch Rashford to the left.

Red00012

His worst performance in a United shirt. Seems mentally all over the place.
Ya it was one hell of a performance . That last cameo before he was subbed where he tried to play a Simple pass to Shaw and it went out for a GK was the final straw

El Jefe

His run of games since City might be the most 'nothing player' games I've seen from any of our wingers since I've supported the club.

We've had shite players but they at least attempted things and failed. Sancho is just completely pointless and his shiteness fecked us as we had to move players around.

If our squad wasn't so light up front I'd say he should be out the squad for a few weeks to show him performances like that are unacceptable.

The United

Hopeless the poor lad. He's relatively press resistant but apart from that he lacks on most fronts
What do you mean press resistance? He lost the ball often or just passed aimlessly when he got someone near him. It is how his short passes were shit in attacking and gave us a lot of trouble in defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.