5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansk

It's hard to continue to be patient with him. The best you can say about his time at this club is that you can occasionally see a glimmer of potential. He's had more games where he was our worst player than games where he was even decent, let alone excellent. He's had over fifty appearances by now and it simply isn't working out. He's consistently awful and occasionally passable, with perhaps four or five really good performances out of his 52 appearances. That just doesn't cut it. If he hadn't cost us so much money, nobody would even question whether or not we should get rid of him.

He's another Donny van de Beek with a higher price tag, and unless he has a major turn-around this season, I don't see a reason to keep him.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Quite sad for him, he's done decently, being one of our best attacking players in the beginning of the season but seems to struggle with confidence. I am sure ETH will work on him, we don't simply have another choice, although we might wanna try to give Elanga or even Garnacho some chances to prove in lesser games but better play Sancho into form I would say.

Those who are writing him out are just out of their mind, there is a great player in there who needs to be backed, today he looked like he cared off the ball but struggled with it. The pace was too high, should work on his stamina and explosiveness, this is something which can be done, then everything will be much better.

Down to the player if he wants though. He won't have much time left, if we bring in Gakpo who may be rotated on the left as well as Rashford in the future..

CloneMC16

Shocking. I don't know what's wrong with him. We need another forward to get him out of the team. He's had way too many really poor games.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'll be surprised if he's not dropped. Ten Hag actually went out and played Bruno out of his normal position to facilitate taking him off.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
It's hard to continue to be patient with him. The best you can say about his time at this club is that you can occasionally see a glimmer of potential. He's had more games where he was our worst player than games where he was even decent, let alone excellent. He's had over fifty appearances by now and it simply isn't working out. He's consistently awful and occasionally passable, with perhaps four or five really good performances out of his 52 appearances. That just doesn't cut it. If he hadn't cost us so much money, nobody would even question whether or not we should get rid of him.
Sounds like a sample of Bruno Fernandes' performances as of late. We only just got a new manager and he had some good games for us and scoring good goals earlier in the season which people suddenly forgot when Rashford was tragic. If Ten Hag could coach Dalot to be a great looking fullback then I think Sancho can be coached too..

Roboc7

He’s lucky we don’t have many other options but might even lose out to someone like Elanga pretty soon.

Frank White

Sounds like a sample of Bruno Fernandes' performances as of late. We only just got a new manager and he had some good games for us and scoring good goals earlier in the season which people suddenly forgot when Rashford was tragic. If Ten Hag could coach Dalot to be a great looking fullback then I think Sancho can be coached too..
Which ones?

Zlaatan

Parody Account
He needs to start on the bench and use whatever time he gets as a sub to try and work his way back to being a starter because he's done nothing to deserve that position for quite a while now. He doesn't even look like he's trying to do something with the ball, even when he's 1v1 against the fullback he just whips his foot up and down a few times, realizes that there's now 2 or 3 defenders in front of him and then makes the shortest available pass backwards.

hobbers

Polite way to put it would be that he looks exactly like a Solskjaer signing.

The United

Quite sad for him, he's done decently, being one of our best attacking players in the beginning of the season but seems to struggle with confidence. I am sure ETH will work on him, we don't simply have another choice, although we might wanna try to give Elanga or even Garnacho some chances to prove in lesser games but better play Sancho into form I would say.

Those who are writing him out are just out of their mind, there is a great player in there who needs to be backed, today he looked like he cared off the ball but struggled with it. The pace was too high, should work on his stamina and explosiveness, this is something which can be done, then everything will be much better.

Down to the player if he wants though. He won't have much time left, if we bring in Gakpo who may be rotated on the left as well as Rashford in the future..
More like people who are hoping that he would turn out to be as good as so-called 'generational talent' or even " a great player" here are out of their mind at this point.

Abraxas

Cost us the game today. A better performance from him and we win this. Bench next.
A bit over the top. The game could have been won by either finishing the couple of very presentable chances created or playing much better in the second half where we more or less settled for what we had. Can't pinpoint a failure to win on Sancho. Who was definitely poor.

Strelok

Imo it's probably a confidence issue. He fecked up like three very simple passes today. That shouldn't happen with any professional player let alone someone usually very good on ball like him.

I don't know what's wrong with him hope ETH would fix this. I had pretty high hope for this lad but it started to look really worrying.

HookedOnAPhelan

A bit over the top. The game could have been won by either finishing the couple of very presentable chances created or playing much better in the second half where we more or less settled for what we had. Can't pinpoint a failure to win on Sancho. Who was definitely poor.
I know. I just need someone to blame.

darko1963

No lack of effort from him it's just not happening for him. Even some simple passes/lay offs are going wrong.
I really don't know what game did you watch to say "No lack of effort from him". Strange?

Tarrou

Doesn’t look like he has the strength to do anything against PL full backs, nor the pace

Red_toad

Can we use him in a trade for Bellingham? His drop off has been huge. All the excuses of him being better on the left have been shown to be very incorrect. Martial comes back in and he’s deservedly out of the team.

redshaw

We had control and the passing movement, he just wasn't awake. I've excused him a lot due to our poor play previously.

I expect the manager to get him right but at the moment it's like everything done so far has missed him.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Not enough pace for this league to play on the wing. Absolutely appalling signing unfortunately.

Ole got some things right at the club to finish 2nd and 3rd but his transfer dealings were sadly his undoing.

DON’T PANIC ™

I’m running out of patience with him. Would rather see Rashford on the left and someone else up front. If we sign a decent striker in Jan, he’ll hardly play.

Doracle

So bad today that we had to completely wreck our formation and play Bruno left wing just to get him off the pitch. I’ve never got so frustrated with a winger refusing to go at a defender one on one. If he has the ball, the opposition just all run towards Shaw knowing that’s the only place it’s going to go.

RORY65

It was the typical Sancho game, he played completely on the periphery and you only realise he was playing when he gets subbed off. When Martial is fit he needs to be dropped to the bench and Rashford moved to the left, the concern for me is I don't see any route to him ever being an important player for us given the limitations of his game and the lack of impact he has had thus far.

Sylar

Think he will be more suited to games where we are at home trying to break teams down. Away when we try get on the break he's sorta not good. Rashford out there would benefit us
Thought elanga did better than him today

binary bot
Plays too safe for his ability. Wingers don’t need to be flawless. It’s ok to hit a speculative cross or shot but he doesn’t even manage that. Bebe would do that at a bare minimum. Times in the first half he had the defender on the back foot and did nothing.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'd be looking to move him on.

Had more than enough chances to prove himself. He's not just having a bad run though he's actually trash

Wonder if Newcastle could be tempted or something.

Abraxas

Can we use him in a trade for Bellingham? His drop off has been huge. All the excuses of him being better on the left have been shown to be very incorrect. Martial comes back in and he’s deservedly out of the team.
We probably tripled his salary. I don't think he'll be heading back to Dortmund.

GlasgowCeltic

goes back to Bundesliga and reinvents himself as an 8, may even rediscover a bit of courage while he's there

Status
Not open for further replies.