Jermaine Jenas in line to replace Gary Lineker - Ian Wright leaving MOTD

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He's just beyond worthless as either a commentator or pundit. Almost anybody else doing either of those jobs at least has one of a) They have a bit of personality (Savage, Richards), b) They at least had the ability or success as players to speak with some authority even if they're otherwise total gobshites (McManaman, Scholes), or heaven forbid, c) They're actually fairly decent at the job (Neville, Carragher as pundits/Hoddle, McCoist as co-commentators).

Jenas just offers absolutely nothing from any angle. Why the feck is he everywhere?

NLunited

Too many guys, it’s boring. A lady presenter would be refreshing.

Rex Banner

I'm convinced he only watches games he's commentating on. fecking clueless.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s useless, like pretty much everyone on BT Sport.

Lecland07

I didn't use to find him that bad, but the amount he talks seems to have increased. Suddenly I find him incredibly annoying since Thursday.

Trequarista10

What's he presenting or appearing on?

I dont watch MOTD or Football Focus regularly but I've seen it a few times recently and I don't recall seeing him. Unless I've just forgotten. But it was Lineker, Shearer and Murphy on MOTD a few hours ago, and glimpses of Football Focus I caught earlier I only saw Alex Scott, Ashley Williams and Martin Keown.

Chief123

Can’t believe he’s just asked the video ref whether it’s handball if the foot is inside the box but the hand isn’t. How can he not know that? Such a basic rule.

It’s like a keeper handling the ball inside the area even if his legs are outside it.

PoTMS

He becomes the new Lineker, we riot.

First they came for the One Show, and we did not speak out...

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Jenas is a total gobshite who detracts from anything he's on, but him forgetting that Minamino played for the other Red Bull team in the other Bundesliga is the least of sticks to beat him with.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Dan_F

I wanted to put my foot through the tv when he kept saying Mod-er-ic yesterday.

Jimmah

I’d take Gabby Logan as Lineker’s successor, she’s a great host

Far better option than Jenas. I can't think of a single insightful (or even remotely useful) thing he has ever said.
She's as clueless as he is. The way she was talking over Klinsmann the other day. Surely there's another female presenter they can find that's better than her.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Don’t know why people are up in arms about this, Linekar doesn’t do the punditry he presents and leads the show. Which Jenas is very good at.

Really don’t understand all the hate.